Black People : What are you doing? " Don't talk in my ear, text me."

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
I lost my children to this addiction, when I bought their first cell phones. I am loosing my wife and she is heavily addicted to her i-Phone and Candy Crush. She will say, lets watch this movie...

Here we go... OK once the movie starts. I look over and she has picked up her phone, it hasn't rang. She is busy scrolling thru it, and I am watching the video... now this would not be so bad. But I saw the video before. She wanted to watch it with me.

Once to get even with my children. I disabled the internet and pretended that my ISP service was down. Another time when it had crashed, I was sitting across from my son and daughter. They were both in my son's room.

I mentioned how children today are into the social media and not talking and communicating verbally any more.
I am laying it on, heavily and trying to make a point. I was being ignored because they seemed to have some online screen activity of some sort and were doing that while I was ranting and trying to make a point.

Then my daughter leans over to whisper something into my son's ear. He quickly pulls away to avoid her speaking. He say's, what are you doing? " Don't talk in my ear, text me." the room came to a halt and we all burst out laughing. He did that to mock me and it worked. But my point was made. So I quit faking the ISP problem and they got rid of me again, and continued on their finger jogging, internet travels.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back