Black People : WHAT ARE WHITE PEOPLE HOPING TO GAIN FROM US?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by SOULDEEP3, Oct 14, 2003.

1. SOULDEEP3

SOULDEEP3 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    If ANYBODY here saw WU-TANG CLAN'S MOVIE BLACK & WHITE,the God POWER asked a VERY DEEP QUESTION to the white kids that were hanging around them....WHAT DO U WANT FROM US?WE JUST SOME POOR NEGGAS FROM THE GHETTO...WE AIN'T GOT NOTHING... WHAT U WANT FROM US?
    :confused:

DOES ANYBODY CARE TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION? ASIDE FROM PHYSICAL LABOR & SEXUAL RELATIONS,WHAT DO CAUCASIANS TRULY WANT FROM OUR ORIGINAL PEOPLE ?:(

2. uzoka

uzoka Well-Known Member MEMBER

writer
    Ratings:
    +8
    Good question!

First IMHO, you need to ask yourself what does the white want period...not just necessarily from us.

Peace of mind
    Security
    Freedom

And then [regarding what they want from us] it really all depends on which white you ask.

1) The average, everyday white [including those that bare us a slight grudge but don't exactly go about burning crosses] probably wants nothing from us, since many of them are under the illusion that we contribute to none of the above [yep, some of the ones I've talked to truly believe that].

2) I think the answer is obvious if you're talking about say a member of the KKK or the extreme right-wing neo nazi type movements, they want us sent home to Africa and dead [and not necessarily in that order].

3) The real players, movers and shakers in the west who [unfairly] exclusively make the decisions that count globally [neo conservative christian fundamentalist hypocrite homophobe racists], want ultimately the same thing as the KKK/neo nazi but because of their position [and their desire to completely control African mineral wealth], have to go about it more stealthily than group 2 tends to do...although it is my belief that groups 2 and 3 work together to throw the scent off group 3.

By assuring us that they care and will not tolerate group 2 and that investigative agencies are on the case, we are fooled into thinking group 3 is all for harmony when nothing could be further from the truth.

Group 3 wants from us:

1) Our loyalty
    2) Our confusion
    3) Our powerlessness
    4) Our children, wives, husbands, brothers, sisters etc, to go fight wars, that the existing state of affairs remain so [they stay rich and you and I....and our people, oppressed]

5) Eventually, when the time is right....the will seek 'from us' our collective deaths....the genocide of the children of Africa.

The majority of everyday average whites [who neither like nor hate us...including the ones that bare us a slight grudge....you know the type, "They take our jobs, they get this, they get that"] will go along with it because the majority believe everything they're told by group 3 via the media, [which they control] [as with AIDS in Africa, because what they're told gives them in varying degrees:

Peace of mind.
    Security
    Freedom.

Now I know that some whites, bare us no grudge and actually wish things were different between whites and blacks but as I told someone I had a discussion with [if you could call it that] on another forum....they don't [unfortunately] make the decisions that count.

Peace...

3. happy69

happy69 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Uzoka,
    pretty much covered it.... They want us to continue to worship them....this will wash them free of much of their sins....but only God can do that.

4. SOULDEEP3

SOULDEEP3 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    WOOOOW, uzoka....VERY POWERFUL ANSWER. Me,myself,& I FEEL THEY WANT OUR >>>SOULS<<<,because THEY DO NOT HAVE OUR SOUL,OUR RHYTHM,OUR NATURAL GENIUS & CREATIVITY....OUR MELANIN....IS THE GREATEST MYSTERY TO THEM ABOUT US THAT THEY WOULD LOVE TO HAVE & ARE TRYING THEIR BEST TO GAIN,YET THEY CAN NEVER HAVE THIS,for they are CURSED WITH LEPROSY{i.e. paleness} from BIRTH...that's why so many of them are INTERBREEDING,because subconsciously they feel they've achieved BLACKNESS by having a NUBIAN OFFSPRING. WE MUST BE CAREFUL AROUND THEM,BECAUSE THEY ARE VAMPIRES,& LEECHES,& I AM SERIOUS ABOUT THIS....THEY ARE NOW ATTEMPTING TO ABSORB ENERGIES FROM THOSE OF US WHO ARE CONSCIOUS,which, if successful{because not all of us fall for their wickedness}DIMINISHES a Black individual's SPIRITUAL ENERGY,which makes it all the more EASIER for the victim to fall victim to WHITE SUPREMACY.

5. Phenomenal Flow

Phenomenal Flow Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Excellent post Uzoka. I wanted to give my two cents but you covered just about everything I wanted to say. Keep up the mental flow.

6. uzoka

writer
    Ratings:
    +8
    Thank you Phenomenal!

Peace.......

7. uzoka

writer
    Ratings:
    +8
    Thank you SOULDEEP3, oh and good point!

What you just said made me want to modify what I said regarding group 1 in my previous post:

"The average, everyday white [including those that bare us a slight grudge but don't exactly go about burning crosses] probably wants nothing from us, since many of them are under the illusion that we contribute to none of the above."

Essentially what you just said describes well, one aspect of the psychology behind they way whites go about interacting with blacks.

They want what we have essentially [or rather, what the ever increasing body of evidence says our people discovered first....truth, a way 'home'] Their desire to return home has forced the more honest among them [and those that are able to transcend group 3's influence] to seek, for instance, spiritual paths that offer alternatives that are devoid of ulterior motive and therefore, are closer to the truth [hence why they're leaving their traditional religion for other systems of spiritual belief that are in truth and at their core, derivatives of that original African spiritual truth].

Their own cultures have become increasingly secular.
    Their religious institutions have become stuck discussing for ever the appearance of the teaching, without ever reaching to discover the reality of it.

For the everyday individual, it thus yeilds nothing in the way of growth or reassurance, or a way home and they go elsewhere.

As a people, they cannot stand, to seek it out, not just from Africans but any non-white culture [I would imagine, there are many paths that lead to this truth, there is saying that there are many paths home and although you can only take one, you can learn from others further along their journey on any path].

Unfortunately, some whites [group 2 and 3...a minority as compared to the whole but so influential are they due to global media - where group 3 is concerned and the fears that are conjured up with consummate skill by both 2 and 3 - that their motives and opinions become those of the greater number] steer them in other directions for their own ends.

Group 3 has created [in the interests of serving their ultimate goals] an assertive culture, one that is fed, almost 24 hrs a day, on fear....one that poses problems rather than seeking answers.

Group 2 in some instances serves as middleman where this fear is concerned....or at least, as an enthusiastic groupie.

The end result is that white culture [and unfortunately, some our brothers and sisters are caught up in that storm too] is one that issues challenges and ultimatums and consequently quite often finds itself embroiled in conflict.

Guns at high noon.

The result is that, on the world stage, they are at loggerheads with everyone but themselves [and possibly, most likely therefore, with the truth] hence, they, as a people, are spiritually alienated. Their own cultures have abandoned the journey home and they 'cant stand to seek out the truth elsewhere since elsewhere is the enemy [according to group 3]
    Pride and fear...being constantly nourished by you know who.

That alienation manifests itself in various way:

Self Gratification
    Stress
    Depression and ill health
    Anxiety etc

So since they cannot [as a people] stand to look for new [old] and truer paths from a people that may be able to help in that regard [because of their assertive, fearful conditioning - get them before they get you] they seek to at least take on the outer appearance of those people [in the process, agents of group 3 make a killing [$]...but the demand IMO stems from that emptiness inside].

But here's the joke...because they [whites] approached blacks with a bad attitude from the get go [group 3's doing], even the outer appearance they seek to take on is distorted...inaccurate [gangster rap for instance...a view of black culture forced on the masses through continued, unrelenting media coverage, and rappers themselves by the white corporate executives, that is if the rappers want to get any exposure and make their fortunes].

And of course, the executives work for group 3 [as do the rappers whether they like it or not] otherwise there'd be a balanced representation and people like common and mos def would receive more mainstream media coverage.

Hence why music executives in the employ of group 3 [whether they be black or white] took hip hop away from the likes of Public Enemy and KRSOne [or rather they received less big time media coverage] and they did this to stop group 1 from looking beneath the surface to find a people they could really relate to on many levels, as equals because A leads to be B and so on till you get to a global united front for the liberation and independence of Africa and her children [and the mineral wealth controlled by them].

But you know this I'm sure and I digress.

So, the consequence [where their interaction with blacks is concerned] is that they miss out on the true meaning of what it means to be black and what blacks have to offer that will enrich their lives beyond music and sport.

And as I said, sadly some blacks miss out too.

That's just my HO....don't know if that makes any sense, but there you go.

Peace and brotherly love...

By the way...I'm not someone that can stand to leave something that I'm trying to say to the imaginations of anyone who happens to read it so excuse my frequent editing lol.

Okay I'm done with it....I hope it make sense :rolleyes:

8. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Oh, how I wish I could shake your hand for this! :toast:

You almost made me holla!

Whew!....You broke it DOWN!

9. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    most every day working white people don't want a **** thing from us, but to go buggedy buggedy everytime some young white folks appreciate, idolize or emulate Black culture means we know nothing about their civilization;
    Greek culture
    Roman culture
    Spanish culture
    Shakespeare
    Pushkin
    Alexander Dumas

or Rock and Roll,
    and how all the above was based on the same adulation of African culture as mentioned

Now in regards to what rich white folks with pedigrees and blood lines in secret societies and think tanks want from Black folks,

they want us to sit and cry about being dependant on them, and they are more then happy to see us unable to unify for our self sufficiency, regarding food clothing shelter, and utilities.

They want us to not buy gold or invest in gold in Africa or invest in Africa at all as the US dollar slides into the gutter

They want us to keep our hard earned bucks in thier chosen banks
    and not take it out and put it into bBlack banks

They want us to stay off the discussion of unity at any level

They want us to stay away from the voting booths and to become disenchanted with the election process

They want us to keep our mouths shut about senseless imperialistic wars

They want us to keep our mouth shut regarding the colonization and further colonization of Palestine

They want our children to be politicaly illiterate

They want being deaf dumb and blind to the knowleg of self, to be a badge of honor amongst our youth

But most of all they want us to shop like there is no tommorrow from this Friday to December 24th,
    without even giving any thought to boycotting to show our outrage and let our voices be head in earnest

10. blkbutterfly41

blkbutterfly41 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +483
    What they wanted from our ancesters they already got. They need to survived and they did by any means necessary.

What they want currently ?? I don't know nor concern myself with. I think the better question is, What do we want for us , And I rather focus on that.

btw; Whats going on today with 5 threads on white people ?? lol