Black People : What are we doing and why are we here?

When you next goto the cipher

Peace to the Gods, Earths and positive people of the Universe!

The only thing we cannot recover from is a physical death. So as long as you still have breath in your body it is not too late. Those who have knowledge will always determine the movement of those without. This is why the righteous level the playing field by teaching what we know to those who don't know. Yes we have all we need to show and prove that we are the suns and daughters of the most high. All that needs to happen is for those who don't know and those who don't do to listen and learn from those who have the answers. The black man is God, the black woman is Earth and the babies are the greatest.

Peace
Precise Infinite Peace Allah

Ask the elders who have been to Macca or Medina or those who werearound or new Clarence X,
and ask them if they see a conserted effort by the 10 percent to create an environment, to reverse the Civilzation of the community which occured in the 70s,
and to make being "Deaf Dumb and Blind to the Knowledge of Self"
a fad and a badge of honor amongst many of our youth today.

Ask the elders who have been to Macca or Medina or those who werearound or new Clarence X,
and ask them if they see a conserted effort by the 10 percent to create an environment, to reverse the Civilzation of the community which occured in the 70s,
and to make being "Deaf Dumb and Blind to the Knowledge of Self"
a fad and a badge of honor amongst many of our youth today.
Peace,

No need to go consult anyone for that which is plainly evident. What does any of that have to do with what I said?

Peace

Peace,

No need to go consult anyone for that which is plainly evident. What does any of that have to do with what I said?

Peace
All that needs to happen is for those who don't know and those who don't do to listen and learn from those who have the answers.

When one is deaf to the knowledge of self a certain aproach can be used to enlighten but when folks stitch up their own eardrums as a fashion statement, then a different approach is needed to get them to knowledge the Wisdom, that approach I don't realy know
, but since things have gotten this far out of hand, we need to use our creativity to design a new one.

All that needs to happen is for those who don't know and those who don't do to listen and learn from those who have the answers.

When one is deaf to the knowledge of self a certain aproach can be used to enlighten but when folks stitch up their own eardrums as a fashion statement, then a different approach is needed to get them to knowledge the Wisdom, that approach I don't realy know
, but since things have gotten this far out of hand, we need to use our creativity to design a new one.
Peace,

If you feel like chasing after old people who refuse to know self and all else, then do you. That is not what Allah's Nation teaches and that certainly is not what Allah (my guess is the person you referred to as Clarence X) taught. Our focus is on the babies and other like minded individuals who are starving for the truth. It has been proven time and time again that it's not an effective use of time trying to convince some old person who's been set in their slave ways for years, months and days to forget all that and all of a sudden consider living a righteous life. The babies are the future and that's who we teach in word and in deed. We have all the tools they need to be successful in all their endeavors if they will only drink from our cup. Still, they have to want to do better....... we can only show them how. :wink:

Peace

Peace,

If you feel like chasing after old people who refuse to know self and all else, then do you. That is not what Allah's Nation teaches and that certainly is not what Allah (my guess is the person you referred to as Clarence X) taught. Our focus is on the babies and other like minded individuals who are starving for the truth. It has been proven time and time again that it's not an effective use of time trying to convince some old person who's been set in their slave ways for years, months and days to forget all that and all of a sudden consider living a righteous life. The babies are the future and that's who we teach in word and in deed. We have all the tools they need to be successful in all their endeavors if they will only drink from our cup. Still, they have to want to do better....... we can only show them how. :wink:

Peace
Peace G , i was the babies who many have already got caught up as I stated into this new fad of being deaf dumb and blind to the knowledge of self, which is a rescent phenomenon, all I am saying is that the NOGE will realy need to show upon the Divine Wisdom of Clarence X and Improve on the methodology since the 10 percent have flipped the script,

simple chess moves
brother
that is all I am saying
a different
new and improved approach is needed,
and even the old Gs schooling the babies on 125th at Mecca can tell you that.

No arguement or dicord here just that new methodologies and strategies are needed

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back