Black Relationships : What are the signs of a Crazy Lover?

What are the signs of a crazy lover ?

:thinking: There are different degrees of "Crazy-nes". You can ask yourself what level or degree am I (crazy) and what level am I willing to except (crazy-nes)?? Remember,crazy people don't like to think they are crazy or don't know that they are (crazy). The National Board of Black Psychologist have determined that "All" African-Americans have serious psychological problems. This means you and me. In reality after nearly 500 years of physical,psycohological,economical,spiritual devistation and distruction that is still going on today,what do we expect? The first line to recovery is,"knowing you are (crazy) sick". Remember the old saying? "Birds :dance1: of a (same) feather flock together". The best thing to do is go to work on yourself and be very selective in chosing a (lover) mate,Brothers and Sisters.

Sincerely

There are two pre-warning signs, ...when a man say:
1. "If I can't have you, ...nobody else will" ...when you hear those words, become the marathon girl and:run:like he!!
2. I don't want you, but I don't want no one else to have you...before you allow them to take you here :injured: ...become the marathon girl and :run: like he!! ...
just joking yall, felt like laughing a little.

You got that right!

You might have been kidding but that was sound advice, Queentswana, esp the run like hell part.

u can notice a crazy woman by her hair ....sound funny but true their always a piece
that stick out just on the upper side she wild and crazy get away from her fast !

but deep inside you will be able to spot someone who not clicking to well in the head

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back