Black People : What are the Keys?

1. Health and wellness. We suffer from deep seated trauma, self hatred and living in a toxic environment for nearly 500 years (outside of Afrika) has exposed us to a myriad of dis-eases.

2. Personal fitness. Self explanatory. See above.

3. Restructuring our family structures and kinship relations. The nuclear family was not designed for us and will never work for us. Honor the Elders and Ancestors. Make educating the youth a priority. Honor familial relations above all things.

4. Cultural, economic and political empowerment. I view the first three as pre-requisites. I will not debate my points. I'm listing the plan I have developed and this is the plan I am following, based on where I am at in my present cycle and stage of life.

In regards to 4. Here is one program: We are glad you have made it here! This community is designed for those enrolled as members of BLACK WALL STREET INTERNATIONAL (BWSI). Here is where you will connect to business education, incubation and funding opportunities, namely our new Spiral Funding System. We have established this area to work in conjunction with our new funding system. You can read more about it by clicking HERE. TO JOIN THIS COMMUNITY you need to be a member of BWSI, which gives you access to all member benefits which includes our flagship product, Spiral Funding, which you can access by completing the enrollment form below and paying your monthly subscription fee. Once that is done, you will receive a link with an invitation to join this site. Once you have completed enrollment, you will be able to access the training and videos and all other resources we are making available to enrolled subscribers!
http://www.kmtmembers.spruz.com

In regards to 4. Here is one program: We are glad you have made it here! This community is designed for those enrolled as members of BLACK WALL STREET INTERNATIONAL (BWSI). Here is where you will connect to business education, incubation and funding opportunities, namely our new Spiral Funding System. We have established this area to work in conjunction with our new funding system. You can read more about it by clicking HERE. TO JOIN THIS COMMUNITY you need to be a member of BWSI, which gives you access to all member benefits which includes our flagship product, Spiral Funding, which you can access by completing the enrollment form below and paying your monthly subscription fee. Once that is done, you will receive a link with an invitation to join this site. Once you have completed enrollment, you will be able to access the training and videos and all other resources we are making available to enrolled subscribers!
http://www.kmtmembers.spruz.com

Uncle, you never cease to give good info. I definitely have the upmost respect for you even if at times we disagree. It's never an issue and still nothing but love. Only know of you online but feel like we are kinfolk for real. Thanks

Uncle, you never cease to give good info. I definitely have the upmost respect for you even if at times we disagree. It's never an issue and still nothing but love. Only know of you online but feel like we are kinfolk for real. Thanks
It's all good Nephew. I appreciate the exchange. Hopefully you and others can move forward with some things that I share. Here is that Black Wallstreet main site. http://www.spiralfunding.com

A brother been hitting me up on FB but I have not checked out the entire video. I can't run streaming video too long or I will run out my data plan too soon. Maybe others can make sense of it and determine how legit or feasible a program this is. I got to get my ends up but got some remaining student loan debt to clear first. My daughter graduates from Columbia Law School in May and will be going into real estate planning and development so the ideas generated here this past week have been encouraging.

It's all good Nephew. I appreciate the exchange. Hopefully you and others can move forward with some things that I share. Here is that Black Wallstreet main site. http://www.spiralfunding.com

A brother been hitting me up on FB but I have not checked out the entire video. I can't run streaming video too long or I will run out my data plan too soon. Maybe others can make sense of it and determine how legit or feasible a program this is. I got to get my ends up but got some remaining student loan debt to clear first. My daughter graduated from Columbia Law School in May and will be going into real estate planning and development so the ideas generated here this past week have been encouraging.

Congrats on your daughter's accomplishment.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back