Black People : What are the Keys?

What are the key areas we need to focus on, in terms of development, for our people?

You can prioritize if you wish.

Please explain in a list format with explanation. Also include ways to accomplish each.

Thanks in advance.

What are the key areas we need to focus on, in terms of development, for our people?

Blackbird

Development has to start within. Were we robbed of our Desire to Dream?
Slavery took more than Freedom but isn't freedom a state of mind.
Freedom is embracing each moment, unobstructed by fear, negativity, judgment and desperation. Freedom is finding inspiration in each moment you live.

I have noticed that White Americans if they don't understand the language your speaking. lf you speak Chinese, or Vietnamese. They respect them more. When they are at work they are chatting about personal things. The boss never tells them to keep quiet. If I start a conversation and it is not work related I am wasting time.

We need to learn another language. Chinese or Japanese would be helpful as far as getting work. We could be translators for those corporate groups. They pay quite a bit and we would travel as well. We need to get beyond our block and see the world.

If your on the East Coast and never have been to the West Coast, vice-versa_or Traveled to Hawaii ( Hawaii has Over 100 plus the eight main islands _ some are restricted . The natives wear nothing. ) your missing some travel in life. Go get your Hula on.

Blackbird

Development has to start within. Were we robbed of our Desire to Dream?
Slavery took more than Freedom but isn't freedom a state of mind.

I have noticed that White Americans if they don't understand the language your speaking. lf you speak Chinese, or Vietnamese. They respect them more. When they are at work they are chatting about personal things. The boss never tells them to keep quiet. If I start a conversation and it is not work related I am wasting time.

We need to learn another language. Chinese or Japanese would be helpful as far as getting work. We could be translators for those corporate groups. They pay quite a bit and we would travel as well. We need to get beyond our block and see the world.

If your on the East Coast and never have been to the West Coast, vice-versa_or Traveled to Hawaii ( Hawaii has Over 100 plus the eight main islands _ some are restricted . The natives wear nothing. ) your missing some travel in life. Go get your Hula on.

Indeed without the freedom to dream and conceptualize, nothing can be accomplished.

Experiences are very important in freeing someone from the bondages of limited thinking. My experiences have definitely molded me, like everyone else, into the person I am today.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back