Black Spirituality Religion : What are the Jews to us on an esoteric level?

ru2religious

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 10, 2008
I was watching this video about 2month and 3 days ago to be exact. This video was from a Finkelstien as he was being question by a James Wickstrom.

This video sparked a curiosity within and that's what usually happens when I create post on this forum. But if you can focus on minutes 3:50 to about 4:45 which is the primary cause for this post:

James Wickstrom asked him about the black folks - and their part in this so-called world dominance. We know in particular that James Wickstrom was asking primarily about African Americans being that we are in the United States and his question and statement was geared to our people.

What Finkelstien (I call no white man Rabbi) had to say about black people is that we came when they came about 75,000 years ago with THEIR father Lucifer. Now what makes this an issue to me and I believe I posted this video on this forum somewhere before - but genetics!!! Genetically the vase majority of African Americans and those who were in the Diaspora carry the E3a Y-chromosome and the Jew especially those with curly hair and think lips carry the E3b along with most of North Africa. Now it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that E3a and E3b comes from haplogroup E. This basically means that we are strongly related for all intents and purposes.

We have to continue to remember and I keep saying the same thing over and over so that it can sink in ... White skin is as new as 6000 years old so if they are speaking about 75,000 years ago then they were definitely black with woolly hair as we are today - but we have not mutated as they have. When James Wickstrom spoke he spoke thinking that we were just going to be wiped out like the Jews were talking about doing them. Nevertheless, there was no wipe out or suggesting of wipe out with us.

He definitely spoke negative in that we make them money singing and dancing and through drugs - but we can make some good barbeque. Racist garbage naturally - yet the question remains being that we are genetically as close as we are - whats the real connection to their most ancient Forefather - and this theory he proposes suggest the same theory as the fallen angels synopsis.

The people who call themselves Jews we know are not the biblical Jews - that's like basic knowledge - but what intreges me is that there is a solid foundation for some for of knowing each other from the most ancient times based on the E3a E3b relationship. Please not not all Africans are part of the E haplogroup because some are R1b, A, B, etc ... so there are different type of Africans or being here on this planet - yet why are so closely related to them and what does this Lucifer thing have to do with them?

I wrote and article on here a while back talking about the switch - I'm a firm believer that all has been switch where the biblical deity is actually the evil one and those who are called evil are actually the good deities. At the same expense that same bible states in revelations 2:9 and 3:9 that those who call themselves Jews today are not Jews but are of the synagog of Satan. The word Satan simply means opposer ... so these people are the opposers ... did they get sent the same time we got sent to oppose us because they have been the one keeping us economically enslaved. They were the first to enslave our people - but they also stole our peoples heritage yet they still share family roots with us in concerns to the E haplogroup ...

The people that set the foundation of most of our religious beliefs

I wont try to speak for the Jews/Hebrews and their genetic linkage but we know that African people have been on this planet far longer than 75,000 years.

Peace!

Wow - Okay I just listen to that video again and I keep listening to it playing it back and forward on that one section and now I'm hearing something different.

He said "the swatika (or whatever he called us) came here 75,000 years ago with our father Lucifer when HE LOST THAT BATTLE - only temporarily though..."

Now its starting to sound that we came at the same time as Lucifer and that Lucifer lost the war to US based on his wording. We came with Lucifer - or maybe we came fighting against Lucifer and we were left here to tame him when the time is right ... I don't know but I keep listening to it because its starting to say something different to me.

I wont try to speak for the Jews/Hebrews and their genetic linkage but we know that African people have been on this planet far longer than 75,000 years.

Peace!
Exactly - there are different beings on this planet - some have been around for 100s of thousands of years and even longer (aka black folks). Nevertheless, mixing us with each other was probably the worst mistake they could have possible made.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back