Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : What are some of the best hair care products available?

andreajones188

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 20, 2021
I was looking for the best product, that can help my hair get repaired
I found this Pai-Shau product which is so fascinating because it is a Tea-Infused product and cruelty-free.
In my daily use of this Shampoo I noticed the change in the texture of my hair is smooth, soft.
I feel so happy to see my hair healthy and thick
It truly improved my hair into sparkling and more beneficial from the first use.
Biphasic Infusion (Shampoo) can be used on both damp and dry hair.

If you like this product just give them a try.

They're especially beneficial for dry, damaged, or frizzy hair.
Promotes healthy hair.

Leaves hair soft, silky and full of gorgeous shine
Ideal for all hair types

The specialty of this product is

1. Signature Tea Complex
2. Color-safe
3. Keratin safe
4. Vegan and Cruelty-Free
5. Paraben-Free
6. Sulfate-Free.

When you hear the word “vegan,” your mind probably heads straight to food. You probably imagine dairy-free pizza, tofu salads, and soy milk. While many people can certainly benefit from a vegan diet, making use of vegan beauty products is just as important. Our skin is the largest organ of our body, and that’s inclusive of the scalp. What we’re putting on our head and skin gets absorbed into our bodies. For health reasons, along with animal-friendly principles, many beauty brands make a conscious effort to create vegan and cruelty-free hair products. At Pai-Shau, we are proud to be a 100% vegan, cruelty-free company.

A cosmetic product is considered vegan if it has no animal byproducts. There are plenty of hair care products containing animal-related ingredients. Lanolin, which comes from the oil found on top of a sheep’s wool, is often added to conditioners to help soften and hydrate. Keratin, derived from animal hooves, horns, and scales, is another common ingredient in hair care products.

There are many natural ingredients that can moisturize and strengthen your hair without harming animals in the process. All of Pai-Shau’s products contain 100% vegan and cruelty-free ingredients. Our Signature Tea Complex, a blend of five steeped teas, along with antioxidants and naturally occurring vitamins and minerals, infuses the hair with long lasting moisture. Our Opulent Volume Ritual Collection has an added Volumizing Botanical Complex to promote hair growth in our fan-favorite cruelty free shampoo, the Opulent Volume Hair Cleanser

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back