river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Hey fambly,

Anybody know what Senegalese braids are?

Senegalese Braids or Twists

The Senegalese Twist is a very popular technique for extension styling. The Senegales Twist technique uses two sections of hair that are tightly twisted giving the effect of beautiful rope like twist that are free-flowing and last at least three months. The Flat Twist technique is also a beautiful twist style that rest closly to the scalp to create up-do styles. The Atifah Braids are accent braids that can also be used to create complete hairstyles. They are small to medium spiral braids.

The Senegalese Twist is a very popular technique for extension styling. The Senegales Twist technique uses two sections of hair that are tightly twisted giving the effect of beautiful rope like twist that are free-flowing and last at least three months. The Flat Twist technique is also a beautiful twist style that rest closly to the scalp to create up-do styles. The Atifah Braids are accent braids that can also be used to create complete hairstyles. They are small to medium spiral braids.

Thanks Ms Drea,

My hair will stay twisted without extensions, though maybe not for three months. Just unit I put some water on it:D

What is the difference between Senegalese braids and kinky twists?

There's not much different no more then what i think.

I think that the difference between senegalese and kinky twists is the type of hair, kinky twists the hair is braided an inch before it's twisted and senegalese is started by twisting.
Also kinky twist can become tangle or nap up .

There's not much different no more then what i think.

I think that the difference between senegalese and kinky twists is the type of hair, kinky twists the hair is braided an inch before it's twisted and senegalese is started by twisting.
Also kinky twist can become tangle or nap up .

I saw my cousin put kinky twists in her hair. It was a big ball of nappy hair she bought. I like my own hair, When I twist it or plait the end curls up by itself so I don't have to do anything to make it stay.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back