Black People : What are issues in the black community ? U.S.

My my my, look what the cat dragged in. Couldn't make the cut at BCOH I see. Care to reveal what IP hider you're using this time mate?

View attachment 17399

Alrighty then guvna we'll leave it at that.

Okay the short list of Black forums you've been banned from using your various aliases.

1. TAF

2. AALBC

3. LA

4. CL

5. C-D Various cities in America

6. AA

7. TBV

8. ABW

9. BP: Ha ha ha, lol you even got banned from BP

If I missed any, feel free to add to the list guvna.

BTW: Since you received your walking papers from BCOH as an African expatriate living in England you should have more free time to succeed here in examining the mental health issues of Black Americans. Here's a rubber stamp when you need answers for your dubious race based queries.

View attachment 17401

@Symbol of America ... this is a rule violation - Rule #7 - No Inhospitable Behavior - Making Others Feel Unwelcome

Our rules do not care what one has done somewhere else.

It also makes the discussions personal, which is another rule violation. Bringing up someone's past (possibly failed) engagements elsewhere, makes it personal, about the Member. I can't find that rule, but I know it exists. It is best to keep commentary on topic.

Our rules only care about what is done here.

If you see a violation that has happened here, please do report it by clicking the REPORT link under that post and we will check it.

This is a warning.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Ah man, why you gotta go hate'n on the the queer?
He's already pulled enough old tropes out of the toilet in as little as three posts to justify ignoring him.

@ogoun ... calling folk names is a rule violation. It also personalizes the discussions. I cannot find the rule, with the upgrade recently some items have been misplaced - but this is core to our being - we do not call people out of their names or let them become the topic. If you do not like what one is saying use the ignore feature provided or put them on ignore via your own mental ability to do so.

I am not issuing you an official warning at this time because I feel somewhat responsible. This went on longer than it should have. If I had stopped it when it started you probably would not have called them out of their name.

But do keep this in mind for future reference (as I will).

Let me know if you have any questions.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Now I want everyone to understand that every community has issues so I was wondering what are some issues within our community ?
leadership
Mental Illness
Drug Abuse
systemic poverty
under employment
collective wealth (the ability for the community to take care of themselves)
illiteracy

leadership
Mental Illness
Drug Abuse
systemic poverty
under employment
collective wealth (the ability for the community to take care of themselves)
illiteracy
um, you forgot the system of white supremacy.....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back