Black People : What are issues in the black community ? U.S.

I'm wondering why s/he even bothered coming here to ask such a basic question at an online community that is probably older than he is and has been discussing our issues for decades. This person should first read all the threads posted here, study them, then understand why Bro. James asked the question that he did, which he couldn't comprehend. That's because he has no deep historical perspective on the subject of Africans in America and that's because he arrived in Atlanta via airplane and not the bottom of a slave ship. Study African American history then sit at the feet of our scholars here and learn something that will help you view the world much differently and more compassionately toward Black people, including Black women. If your mother is Black, you should thank her and her womb everyday for giving you the sustenance you needed to live.

Okay the short list of Black forums you've been banned from using your various aliases.

1. TAF
2. AALBC
3. LA
4. CL
5. C-D Various cities in America
6. AA
7. TBV
8. ABW
9. BP: Ha ha ha, lol you even got banned from BP

If I missed any, feel free to add to the list guvna.

BTW: Since you received your walking papers from BCOH as an African expatriate living in England you should have more free time to succeed here in examining the mental health issues of Black Americans. Here's a rubber stamp when you need answers for your dubious race based queries.

View attachment 17401

How do you know this person?

Issue:

Letting White people define and control EDUCATION?

What did Martin Luther King ever say about the Ethiopian Bible?
Did he know about the Ethiopian Bible?
If not, then why not?

Ethiopian Bible is oldest and most complete on earth

I am not a Christian but I think to understand this so called Christianity we got from the palefaces we need to know about the BS in the so called Catholic Church from the Council of Nicaea and its conspiracy with Constantine.

Since I decided I was an agnostic at 12 I have mostly avoided the "Christian" issues of the Black community.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back