Black People : What are issues in the black community ? U.S.

Now I want everyone to understand that every community has issues so I was wondering what are some issues within our community ?

Reparations

Now I want everyone to understand that every community has issues so I was wondering what are some issues within our community ?
:qqb009:if you were a member of our community you would know what the issues are....

if you were a member of our community you would know what the issues are....
Look mate we're never going to improve as a race if we don't confront the issues. Until we realize the issues within our community nothing will change.

Some issues that come to mind is education. A lot of black people need to seek a better education than what they are getting now. Same with us ignoring black on black crime as well. This is how cities like Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore etc. have crime. Those are some issues that I can think of right now, but are important issues because it affects how other people view us.

Look mate we're never going to improve as a race if we don't confront the issues. Until we realize the issues within our community nothing will change.

Some issues that come to mind is education. A lot of black people need to seek a better education than what they are getting now. Same with us ignoring black on black crime as well. This is how cities like Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore etc. have crime. Those are some issues that I can think of right now, but are important issues because it affects how other people view us.
the biggest criminals by far are white men....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back