Black People : What are issues in the black community ? U.S.

b37f19656c8a724f0c3e1790931640b7.gif

Oh well if your going to be an idiot then I'll treat you like one. Whenever I talk with african Americans in the inner city they always say "you talk white" or "you act white." But the funny thing is that to them they make fun of me for being educated. So I guess "acting white" is being educated so no wonder african americans don't value education, because apparently to them "that's acting too white" if they are educated.As an african migrant no one has ever told me "I act white" besides you african Americans.

Whenever I talk with african Americans in the inner city they always say "you talk white" or "you act white." But the funny thing is that to them they make fun of me for being educated. So I guess "acting white" is being educated so no wonder african americans don't value education, because apparently to them "that's acting too white" if they are educated.As an african migrant no one has ever told me "I act white" besides you african Americans.

whenever you talk to african americans in the inner city lol hahahahahha who said you "act white here" we don't know you lol smh you have to try harder hard as ain't your name trybone? why don't you try pleasing a woman with all this energy inside of being bitter online with no life to live?

If you spent this energy on pleasing a woman you know you would definitely be making the world a better place. :thinking::oops::blowkiss::flamethrower:

whenever you talk to african americans in the inner city lol hahahahahha who said you "act white here" we don't know you lol smh you have to try harder hard as ain't your name trybone? why don't you try pleasing a woman with all this energy inside of being bitter online with no life to live?

If you spent this energy on pleasing a woman you know you would definitely be making the world a better place. :thinking::oops::blowkiss::flamethrower:
I meant Atlanta as inner city. Also I don't really date black women, but black women have better men to date than me so I don't see it as a big deal. My friend learned spanish and he only dates Mexican girls, so I guess it's the culture, but it really doesn't matter.

@Symbol of America yeah again I meant Atlanta. But it doesn't matter much anyway. I associate more with Jamaican and West African culture anyway so it doesn't matter.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back