Black People : What are issues in the black community ? U.S.

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
I'm wondering why s/he even bothered coming here to ask such a basic question at an online community that is probably older than he is and has been discussing our issues for decades. This person should first read all the threads posted here, study them, then understand why Bro. James asked the question that he did, which he couldn't comprehend. That's because he has no deep historical perspective on the subject of Africans in America and that's because he arrived in Atlanta via airplane and not the bottom of a slave ship. Study African American history then sit at the feet of our scholars here and learn something that will help you view the world much differently and more compassionately toward Black people, including Black women. If your mother is Black, you should thank her and her womb everyday for giving you the sustenance you needed to live.
Ah man, why you gotta go hate'n on the the queer?
He's already pulled enough old tropes out of the toilet in as little as three posts to justify ignoring him.
You all have just met "Sir Jethro" from the now defunct BT-AFAM.

chq61x27m4q11.jpg

There he goes off to LA and BP under another alias.

giphy.gif

umbrarchist

Jun 13, 2007
Okay the short list of Black forums you've been banned from using your various aliases.

1. TAF
2. AALBC
3. LA
4. CL
5. C-D Various cities in America
6. AA
7. TBV
8. ABW
9. BP: Ha ha ha, lol you even got banned from BP

If I missed any, feel free to add to the list guvna.

BTW: Since you received your walking papers from BCOH as an African expatriate living in England you should have more free time to succeed here in examining the mental health issues of Black Americans. Here's a rubber stamp when you need answers for your dubious race based queries.

View attachment 17401
How do you know this person?

umbrarchist

Jun 13, 2007
Issue:

Letting White people define and control EDUCATION?

What did Martin Luther King ever say about the Ethiopian Bible?
Did he know about the Ethiopian Bible?
If not, then why not?

Ethiopian Bible is oldest and most complete on earth

I am not a Christian but I think to understand this so called Christianity we got from the palefaces we need to know about the BS in the so called Catholic Church from the Council of Nicaea and its conspiracy with Constantine.

Since I decided I was an agnostic at 12 I have mostly avoided the "Christian" issues of the Black community.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
My my my, look what the cat dragged in. Couldn't make the cut at BCOH I see. Care to reveal what IP hider you're using this time mate?

View attachment 17399

Alrighty then guvna we'll leave it at that.
Okay the short list of Black forums you've been banned from using your various aliases.

1. TAF

2. AALBC

3. LA

4. CL

5. C-D Various cities in America

6. AA

7. TBV

8. ABW

9. BP: Ha ha ha, lol you even got banned from BP

If I missed any, feel free to add to the list guvna.

BTW: Since you received your walking papers from BCOH as an African expatriate living in England you should have more free time to succeed here in examining the mental health issues of Black Americans. Here's a rubber stamp when you need answers for your dubious race based queries.

View attachment 17401

@Symbol of America ... this is a rule violation - Rule #7 - No Inhospitable Behavior - Making Others Feel Unwelcome

Our rules do not care what one has done somewhere else.

It also makes the discussions personal, which is another rule violation. Bringing up someone's past (possibly failed) engagements elsewhere, makes it personal, about the Member. I can't find that rule, but I know it exists. It is best to keep commentary on topic.

Our rules only care about what is done here.

If you see a violation that has happened here, please do report it by clicking the REPORT link under that post and we will check it.

This is a warning.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Ah man, why you gotta go hate'n on the the queer?
He's already pulled enough old tropes out of the toilet in as little as three posts to justify ignoring him.

@ogoun ... calling folk names is a rule violation. It also personalizes the discussions. I cannot find the rule, with the upgrade recently some items have been misplaced - but this is core to our being - we do not call people out of their names or let them become the topic. If you do not like what one is saying use the ignore feature provided or put them on ignore via your own mental ability to do so.

I am not issuing you an official warning at this time because I feel somewhat responsible. This went on longer than it should have. If I had stopped it when it started you probably would not have called them out of their name.

But do keep this in mind for future reference (as I will).

Let me know if you have any questions.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: