Black People : What are issues in the black community ? U.S.

umbrarchist

Jun 13, 2007
I don't know him. I know of him. Just like I know of you and your computer school sales pitches. See how easy that was? Take care and thanks for posting.
I got the impression that you knew he/she by that handle had been kicked out of multiple boards. Is that the case?

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
My my my, look what the cat dragged in. Couldn't make the cut at BCOH I see. Care to reveal what IP hider you're using this time mate?

View attachment 17399

Alrighty then guvna we'll leave it at that.
Okay the short list of Black forums you've been banned from using your various aliases.

1. TAF

2. AALBC

3. LA

4. CL

5. C-D Various cities in America

6. AA

7. TBV

8. ABW

9. BP: Ha ha ha, lol you even got banned from BP

If I missed any, feel free to add to the list guvna.

BTW: Since you received your walking papers from BCOH as an African expatriate living in England you should have more free time to succeed here in examining the mental health issues of Black Americans. Here's a rubber stamp when you need answers for your dubious race based queries.

View attachment 17401

@Symbol of America ... this is a rule violation - Rule #7 - No Inhospitable Behavior - Making Others Feel Unwelcome

Our rules do not care what one has done somewhere else.

It also makes the discussions personal, which is another rule violation. Bringing up someone's past (possibly failed) engagements elsewhere, makes it personal, about the Member. I can't find that rule, but I know it exists. It is best to keep commentary on topic.

Our rules only care about what is done here.

If you see a violation that has happened here, please do report it by clicking the REPORT link under that post and we will check it.

This is a warning.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Ah man, why you gotta go hate'n on the the queer?
He's already pulled enough old tropes out of the toilet in as little as three posts to justify ignoring him.

@ogoun ... calling folk names is a rule violation. It also personalizes the discussions. I cannot find the rule, with the upgrade recently some items have been misplaced - but this is core to our being - we do not call people out of their names or let them become the topic. If you do not like what one is saying use the ignore feature provided or put them on ignore via your own mental ability to do so.

I am not issuing you an official warning at this time because I feel somewhat responsible. This went on longer than it should have. If I had stopped it when it started you probably would not have called them out of their name.

But do keep this in mind for future reference (as I will).

Let me know if you have any questions.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

umbrarchist

Jun 13, 2007
um, you forgot the system of white supremacy.....
The issue is playing power games against the palefaces.

So this goes back 500+ years with who had the technology and who didn't.

So we are supposed to let palefaces tell us what "education" is. I don't trust them to give good information to each other most of the time. How is it that 700 year old double-entry accounting is not mandatory in the schools? Miseducation is why I put this on the Internet 20 years ago.

I confess that I do not understand why most of the responses have been so shallow. I presume this is a White guy:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly