Black People : What are issues in the black community ? U.S.

Trybone567t

Jul 21, 2019
who said anything about slavery ???? or africa ????

i said the greatest criminals are white men. now address that.
Well you're the one who said white men were the real criminals so that's what most people would assume of that. I thought when you said white men were criminals you meant they enslaved people, so what do you mean by white men are criminals then ?

Trybone567t

Jul 21, 2019
Oh well if your going to be an idiot then I'll treat you like one. Whenever I talk with african Americans in the inner city they always say "you talk white" or "you act white." But the funny thing is that to them they make fun of me for being educated. So I guess "acting white" is being educated so no wonder african americans don't value education, because apparently to them "that's acting too white" if they are educated.As an african migrant no one has ever told me "I act white" besides you african Americans.

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
Okay the short list of Black forums you've been banned from using your various aliases.

1. TAF

2. AALBC

3. LA

4. CL

5. C-D Various cities in America

6. AA

7. TBV

8. ABW

9. BP: Ha ha ha, lol you even got banned from BP

If I missed any, feel free to add to the list guvna.

BTW: Since you received your walking papers from BCOH as an African expatriate living in England you should have more free time to succeed here in examining the mental health issues of Black Americans. Here's a rubber stamp when you need answers for your dubious race based queries.

SW-C717_3.png

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
Whenever I talk with african Americans in the inner city they always say "you talk white" or "you act white." But the funny thing is that to them they make fun of me for being educated. So I guess "acting white" is being educated so no wonder african americans don't value education, because apparently to them "that's acting too white" if they are educated.As an african migrant no one has ever told me "I act white" besides you african Americans.
whenever you talk to african americans in the inner city lol hahahahahha who said you "act white here" we don't know you lol smh you have to try harder hard as ain't your name trybone? why don't you try pleasing a woman with all this energy inside of being bitter online with no life to live?

If you spent this energy on pleasing a woman you know you would definitely be making the world a better place. :thinking::oops::blowkiss::flamethrower:

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
Well since all you jealous Black Americans are hating on little ole me because I act White and talk White well that's just HELLS bells.

giphy.gif

Now maybe I can sell all of these rather tawdry useless BCOH medical books and score a bag of khat.

tenor.gif

Trybone567t

Jul 21, 2019
whenever you talk to african americans in the inner city lol hahahahahha who said you "act white here" we don't know you lol smh you have to try harder hard as ain't your name trybone? why don't you try pleasing a woman with all this energy inside of being bitter online with no life to live?

If you spent this energy on pleasing a woman you know you would definitely be making the world a better place. :thinking::oops::blowkiss::flamethrower:
I meant Atlanta as inner city. Also I don't really date black women, but black women have better men to date than me so I don't see it as a big deal. My friend learned spanish and he only dates Mexican girls, so I guess it's the culture, but it really doesn't matter.

@Symbol of America yeah again I meant Atlanta. But it doesn't matter much anyway. I associate more with Jamaican and West African culture anyway so it doesn't matter.

NNQueen

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
I'm wondering why s/he even bothered coming here to ask such a basic question at an online community that is probably older than he is and has been discussing our issues for decades. This person should first read all the threads posted here, study them, then understand why Bro. James asked the question that he did, which he couldn't comprehend. That's because he has no deep historical perspective on the subject of Africans in America and that's because he arrived in Atlanta via airplane and not the bottom of a slave ship. Study African American history then sit at the feet of our scholars here and learn something that will help you view the world much differently and more compassionately toward Black people, including Black women. If your mother is Black, you should thank her and her womb everyday for giving you the sustenance you needed to live.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: