Black People : What are issues in the black community ? U.S.

Trybone567t

Jul 21, 2019
Now I want everyone to understand that every community has issues so I was wondering what are some issues within our community ?

Trybone567t

Jul 21, 2019
if you were a member of our community you would know what the issues are....
Look mate we're never going to improve as a race if we don't confront the issues. Until we realize the issues within our community nothing will change.

Some issues that come to mind is education. A lot of black people need to seek a better education than what they are getting now. Same with us ignoring black on black crime as well. This is how cities like Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore etc. have crime. Those are some issues that I can think of right now, but are important issues because it affects how other people view us.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Look mate we're never going to improve as a race if we don't confront the issues. Until we realize the issues within our community nothing will change.

Some issues that come to mind is education. A lot of black people need to seek a better education than what they are getting now. Same with us ignoring black on black crime as well. This is how cities like Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore etc. have crime. Those are some issues that I can think of right now, but are important issues because it affects how other people view us.
the biggest criminals by far are white men....

Trybone567t

Jul 21, 2019
My my my, look what the cat dragged in. Couldn't make the cut at BCOH I see. Care to reveal what IP hider you're using this time mate?

View attachment 17399

Alrighty then guvna we'll leave it at that.
Troll detected ? Look we need to address the issues though. Even in majority black cities there are still issues there, so there's definitely some issues.

Either that or you've really made me lose a couple brain cells just from seeing that post.

Trybone567t

Jul 21, 2019
ok, the greatest criminals are white men. address that issue.
Ok. Look I'm african and migrated to america. My ancestors sold other Africans as slaves in exchange for guns back then. But today now that I look at it western civilization has abolished slavery a while ago, but it still exist in africa. None of my family was enslaved, but they sold other Africans into slavery.

Even some people I know in africa were enslaved by Boko Haram in africa. It's a group that killed people and took girls and threatened them. Search up Boko Haram and you'll find it. The American army and European army helped us. They are still fighting a battle though.

I'm not justifying the poor treatment and segregation of black people in america. All I'm saying is that its not fair to only blame white countries for slavery when slaves today are in africa still.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Ok. Look I'm african and migrated to america. My ancestors sold other Africans as slaves in exchange for guns back then. But today now that I look at it western civilization has abolished slavery a while ago, but it still exist in africa. None of my family was enslaved, but they sold other Africans into slavery.

Even some people I know in africa were enslaved by Boko Haram in africa. It's a group that killed people and took girls and threatened them. Search up Boko Haram and you'll find it. The American army and European army helped us. They are still fighting a battle though.

I'm not justifying the poor treatment and segregation of black people in america. All I'm saying is that its not fair to only blame white countries for slavery when slaves today are in africa still.
who said anything about slavery ???? or africa ????

i said the greatest criminals are white men. now address that.

Trybone567t

Jul 21, 2019
who said anything about slavery ???? or africa ????

i said the greatest criminals are white men. now address that.
Well you're the one who said white men were the real criminals so that's what most people would assume of that. I thought when you said white men were criminals you meant they enslaved people, so what do you mean by white men are criminals then ?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly