Black Spirituality Religion : What are Dreams?

Absolutely you dream everytime you close your eye because actually this is the dream. That life is like a "avatar movie" soon as your spirit returns to your body if your are not conscious of your body essence then you will lose memory as you come into this lower density. You just lose alot of it, and there wherever there is you are void of time . Its vise versa when you manifest. You call on that life and draw that life's desires in.

It's almost like asking, can you remember what you did not see?
Yes....often we unconsciously censor out a lot.

Are you suggesting that I did see it, but cannot remember?
Yes.

That if I focus more when I am dreaming, when I wake up, I might remember?
No. do not try to focus, that will only make it more elusive.

Oh gosh, that sounds like work. You are right, I have always valued my peaceful sleep.
Yes there is some work involve....but it's fun.

No, I've not gleaned any life teaching moments from my scary dreams.
We all lose these helpful hints from our deeper self.

I'm usually so happy it was a dream, I quickly as possible dismiss it. Again, perhaps you are suggesting that I dig into it a bit more, should I ever have another? And again, this sounds like work. It's akin to the person in the scary movie, going deeper into the house where the monster resides. I've never been that person. In fact, when I'm dreaming a scary dream, I am usually trying to escape. No thought of turning back to face my foe ever comes to mind. I am scared and I am running. Hmmmm ... teaching moment you ask? Perhaps, run. :)
Dreams are messages telling what has happen, what is happening, and what will happen....and how best to deal with it all - dreams are a door and a tool.

Yes Yes Yes Yes, all of that and more! Yes. Here you go again, with what looks like work! Though in this case, it would be more than worthy of work. Considerable time has passed since my most fervent begging sessions with God on this topic. The passing of time has helped to heal and temper much of my despair. I probably would have been more receptive then, to the work, than now. Though still quite leery of inviting others to help me manipulate my dreams. I suppose there are experts that do that, but it would have to be someone special - God Himself - for me to hand over / share my most heartfelt desires.
It is more like practice than work....the work part is the discipline to continue and maintain the practice for a given period of time.
I am no expert....Nor do I wish to manipulate your dreams - you are already doing that unknowingly.

Are you one of those individuals?
No....Not really but way back in my earlier adult life I did a three month research and practice with and into dreams.

You don't have to promise it. I have already received it multiple times, without any "technique" other than asking for it. You did say above "Asking is Substances of Fulfillment" so I suppose a technique was used ... :)
Yes there are techniques that may help.

Thank you for sharing with me! :)
Thank you for keep the site up and running all these many years

My apology for the delay in responding.
Feel no pressure to respond...it's all fun for me as it should be for you - given your responsibilities to the site I acknowledge the challenge you face.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee
much Love and Appreciation

Absolutely you dream everytime you close your eye because actually this is the dream.

Are you likening dreaming to thinking? If so, I can see how every time one closes their eyes, they dream / think.

What is actually the dream? What is the "this" that you reference?

That life is like a "avatar movie" soon as your spirit returns to your body if your are not conscious of your body essence then you will lose memory as you come into this lower density.

Are you suggesting that my spirit leaves my body when I am sleeping, then returns when I awake?

What is my "body essence"?

So when I sleep, my spirit leaves my body, goes to a higher density realm, and returns to the lower density realm (my awake status) when the sleep is over?

You just lose alot of it, and there wherever there is you are void of time.

When you sleep, do you remember all that occurs during that time?

Do you know where "there" is, when you are void of time?

Its vise versa when you manifest. You call on that life and draw that life's desires in.

What do you mean by manifest? Can you give me an elementary example of it?

So when you're sleeping, you learn of new / different life, and can call on those experiences in the "lower density" realm?

Thanks for sharing with me! :)

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Yes....often we unconsciously censor out a lot.

Yes.

No. do not try to focus, that will only make it more elusive.

That's interesting, thank you. I am glad I do not have to focus. I suppose one must be aware of these unconscious behaviors first, then want to know more about it and/or change it, in order to capture the prize.

Yes there is some work involve....but it's fun.

I suppose fun is relative. It does not sound like fun to me. Is there more to it than fun? Like, can it change the world, an individual's life, end racism, etc.? What tangible benefit can one expect to receive? I already have very peaceful sleep, if I am to consider changing / relinquishing this for something else, it has to be considerably better. This reminds me of "a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush".

We all lose these helpful hints from our deeper self.

Dreams are messages telling what has happen, what is happening, and what will happen....and how best to deal with it all - dreams are a door and a tool.

This is very interesting too. You say we all lose these helpful hints, but can one learn to never lose any? How would one know if they had them all or not? It seems an endless quest for knowledge. My sleeping dreams have never (to my knowledge) told me what has happened, what is happening, or what will happen, let alone how to deal with it all. My sleeping (dreams) has primarily been a time for my body to rest, to be at peace from the many ramblings of my mind, to rejuvenate itself. Given this, it sounds like I'm missing out on a lot of resolution.

It is more like practice than work....the work part is the discipline to continue and maintain the practice for a given period of time.

I am no expert....Nor do I wish to manipulate your dreams - you are already doing that unknowingly.

Work / practice - they are somewhat synonymous, oftentimes requiring dedication and time to achieve the goal. It's just that I have so much work / practice already, no where near getting it all done, and to take on another challenge (any at all) that requires like effort - whew - I have to weigh it heavily, for it means something else dear to me will likely go undone.

Can you give more information on how I unknowingly manipulate my sleeping dreams? How do I do that?

I imagine I manipulate my (woke) dreams, adjusting them regularly with conscious thought, but my sleeping dreams? Please tell me more. You had also mentioned both woke / sleep dreams initially, if no mistake. I'm looking forward to the woke dream part (if I've not missed it already), as I think I will be able to understand it better.

No....Not really but way back in my earlier adult life I did a three month research and practice with and into dreams.

Yes there are techniques that may help.

A 3 month commitment to learn what one yearns to know, is not bad at all. What prompted you to want to learn more about your dreams? Were you having vivid dreams and wanted to understand them better? Are you at more peace as a result of the effort? Were you able to see your dreams tell you what happened, what is happening, and what will happen along with how to deal with it? I suppose results will vary for each individual.

Thank you for keep the site up and running all these many years

Feel no pressure to respond...it's all fun for me as it should be for you - given your responsibilities to the site I acknowledge the challenge you face.

much Love and Appreciation

You are so very welcome! Thank you for being here. It is a pleasure to respond. This is what I love, I just don't get to do it often. As I've thought on this, dreams and all, it reminds me of destee and this effort. All of my work and practice goes into this. I have so much I need to learn, it is endless. I've been doing it years, and I've yet to reach the point where I know it all. It never stops. Studying dreams seems like it could be that way too. Always learning more, ever changing ebbs and flows. One would have to be dedicated to the effort, in order to keep going. I believe it's like many other crafts in life, no one person knows them all intimately. We have to pick and choose, which is most important to us. No right or wrong answer here. We can have a dream expert, and a plumber, and a site builder, and a writer, and a teacher, we can have it all.

Thank you so much for sharing with me!

While I don't have knowledge of dreams, I can learn from my Sisters and Brothers that do ... :teach:

YAAAAAAAAAY Us! :)

Much Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Absolutely you dream everytime you close your eye because actually this is the dream.
A dream within a dream all is a Mental

That life is like a "avatar movie" soon as your spirit returns to your body if your are not conscious of your body essence then you will lose memory as you come into this lower density. You just lose alot of it, and there wherever there is you are void of time
Nothing is lost....censored yes

Its vise versa when you manifest. You call on that life and draw that life's desires in.
true