Black Spirituality Religion : What are Dreams?

Am I hosting God or I am God?

Explain further?

How can I recognize God's Voice above or separate from all the other voices I perceive?

How does one speak to God so that God responds in the Affirmative by Granting your dream?
By being conscious of the god in you. The awareness of your Divinity allows the dreams to manifest.

By being conscious of the god in you.
I understand that God reside within my physical being is this what is meant by being Conscious of God in you?

The awareness of your Divinity allows the dreams to manifest.
Is this the same as Knowing that you are Divine?

Stop asking and begging, that's slavery not godly.
What's wrong with Asking?

Proclaim it.....
Why?
"Command you me" Isaiah 45:11
is not Asking a request and a request a command

I understand that God reside within my physical being is this what is meant by being Conscious of God in you? Yes

Is this the same as Knowing that you are Divine? Absolutely.... Because just saying "I'm a child of God" is watered down!

What's wrong with Asking? God is first person, who would you be asking?

Why?

is not Asking a request and a request a command

frankster: is not Asking a request and a request a command.

I'm not getting into what or how you use your words. I would be careful because words is what traps us by our own actions. [[ Thoughts become words. Words turn into doing. Then doing it builds your world]]
An example what the brainwashing by spells can do when some think like..." its only a word" The last part of the phrase "doing builds ___. I say worlds.
By mental enslavement they have us saying what?