Black Spirituality Religion : What are Dreams?

frankster

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 3, 2014
They are basically two categories of Dreams. Day(waking) Dreams and Nocturnal (sleeping)Dreams. Whilst we mostly acknowledge control over our Day Dreams or so we think. Which is a discussion in itself.
The question here has to do with sleeping dreams.
Many will gladly concede that they have a little or no control over our Nocturnal dreams. That they come unbidden and has nothing or little to do with waking life...while others will and often do disagree.
Some people make a living out of understanding and interpreting as to whether or not it has to do with future events predictive or prophetic and whether it has to do with inner personality as in Psychoanalysis Past events that are exerting undue influence over you.

What's your opinion on sleeping dreams ?
Do they provide an opportunity for us or not?

Come let us reason together and perchance learn from each other.

A sleeping dream is when you wake up. It is known when your eyes close the first eye opens. The body is borderline dead and you shoot back to the ether the same way in the movie Maatrix or Avatar. Problem is no one knows how to remember there realities.
This reality is created based on your thoughts. It is said God communicates through dreams and mediums so people automatically assume Gods telling us something. If God says He is the Lord of Host...Well then guess who that is> > :bowdown: Mediums are eyes open > > dreams are eyes closed both are your realities just in different dimensional realms.

A sleeping dream is when you wake up.
Are you saying this waking reality is the dream?

It is known when your eyes close the first eye opens.
Ok....

The body is borderline dead and you shoot back to the ether the same way in the movie Maatrix or Avatar.
True.....the body is animated by the Spirit

Problem is no one knows how to remember there realities.
I & many individuals I know often remember our nocturnal dreams....so that's not a problem for many dare i say most.

This reality is created based on your thoughts.
TRUE.

It is said God communicates through dreams and mediums so people automatically assume Gods telling us something.
Who said God communicates through dreams?
Is it true or false...does God communicate through dreams?

If God says He is the Lord of Host...Well then guess who that is> > :bowdown:
Who is that?
and what is that?
What does "Lord of Host" means to you?

Mediums are eyes open > > dreams are eyes closed both are your realities just in different dimensional realms.
Please expound on the above.

Are you saying this waking reality is the dream?

Ok....

True.....the body is animated by the Spirit

I & many individuals I know often remember our nocturnal dreams....so that's not a problem for many dare i say most.

TRUE.

Who said God communicates through dreams?
Is it true or false...does God communicate through dreams?

Who is that?
and what is that?
What does "Lord of Host" means to you?

Please expound on the above.
You are the host man. King of the earth. I say god is communicating with you allday but some only speak to him when they want a dream fulfilled.

You are the host man.
Am I hosting God or I am God?

King of the earth.
Explain further?

I say god is communicating with you allday
How can I recognize God's Voice above or separate from all the other voices I perceive?

but some only speak to him when they want a dream fulfilled.
How does one speak to God so that God responds in the Affirmative by Granting your dream?