Black Spirituality Religion : What are Dreams?

ZIbijah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 17, 2018
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
You move in and out from the top of head(skull) at time of Alpha-Theta. The light which is you downloads into the top opening and as we move about through out our day lightcode Dr.Poolkrum talks about it in Vitamins from AtoZ. These subtle energies are coming from higher dimensions into your world call reality. Just like when you lay to sleep your bringing particular thoughts with you into that reality, of course its real, of course you can experience all the sensory of this wake state. The key is to be conscious.

ZIbijah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 17, 2018
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
If you learn to use your thoughts mindfully imagine the world you could create here. You are divine and that which is in you will come out but the question is we don't know we can create, so because we don't use that mental power guess who takes advantage of this lack. The one who says "if you don't use it you'll lose it" You can lose your ability to see without light just like you can lose the power to think for yourself. The powers that be are doing that right now. The ability to create your own life is tied your mental state and same goes for your dreamstate

ZIbijah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 17, 2018
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
Hi @frankster ... :wave: :wave: :wave:

I often say, I do not dream dreams to remember - sleeping dreams.

I'm sure I probably dream, but more often than not, I wake up not remembering anything I dreamt about. Just peaceful sound sleep is all I remember.

The notable exceptions to this, are as follows :

1. When I have a scary dream! :eeek:

Whew, I can't wake up fast enough! Oftentimes, in the midst of it, I don't know I'm dreaming. It's so real and I wake up thanking God it was only a dream. When this happens, the few times it has, I ask God not to let me have anymore bad dreams. If I wake up before it's time, I will go back to sleep praying that I do not have another bad dream, and I don't. Depending on how scarey it was, I may ask every night not to have a bad dream, and I don't - until I forget about it and don't ask anymore.

2. When my Mother joins me in my dreams ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:

I've asked God many times, more times than I can count, to let my Mother join me in my dreams. I've only had the pleasure a few times. It's so real and so wonderful and so great. Even though I've asked it often, I don't get it often. So much so, that I don't hardly ask anymore. I used to ask all the time. I even wrote a poem about it - Oh Dear God

As it relates to those that say they can interpret dreams, I say have at it. I don't know if what they are saying is true or not. Personally, I don't engage in such. I think there is a part of me that resists such things, people interpreting my dreams, the level of vulnerability required. Why are they more able to interpret my dream, than I am? Is not the same energies that gave me the dream, able to guide me regarding it? They did not even see the dream! :) ... yeah, I'm reluctant, but for all those that have confidence in it, have seen positive results, etc., carry on.

Do dreams provide an opportunity? To be with my Mother again, yes. Is that what you mean? Please tell me more.

The phrase - I don't dream dreams to remember, I get from this song :

Otis Redding : I Got Dreams To Remember

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee
one of my top performers all time:1luvu:

frankster

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 3, 2014
Character!!! You and I have been created to build great things. Building character is simply to distract you. I am not saying we don't grow long in character, stature, etc.
Character is your value system that is of Spirit....Building Character is not a distraction it is why you are here and who you are.
Personality on the other hand is a facade created by family culture expectations and reaction to current outside experience.

It is wrong choice of words that unknowingly hold you back.
Yes.

You move in and out from the top of head(skull) at time of Alpha-Theta. The light which is you downloads into the top opening and as we move about through out our day lightcode Dr.Poolkrum talks about it in Vitamins from AtoZ. These subtle energies are coming from higher dimensions into your world call reality. Just like when you lay to sleep your bringing particular thoughts with you into that reality, of course its real, of course you can experience all the sensory of this wake state.
I do not follow....break it down.

If you learn to use your thoughts mindfully imagine the world you could create here.
By "Mindful" do you mean we should watch and control our every thought?

You are divine and that which is in you will come out but the question is we don't know we can create,
Yes we do create and some of us knows this...how do we create?

so because we don't use that mental power guess who takes advantage of this lack.
We all use our Mental Powers....we must all think or are you saying that our thoughts are not ours but visitors we Entertain?

The one who says "if you don't use it you'll lose it" You can lose your ability to see without light just like you can lose the power to think for yourself.
Who says "use it or lose It"?

The powers that be are doing that right now.
Who are the powers that Be?

The ability to create your own life is tied your mental state and same goes for your dreamstate
True

one of my top performers all time:1luvu:
Please tell who are what is your all time top performers?

The key is to be conscious.
How does one be Conscious

ZIbijah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 17, 2018
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
It is wrong choice of words that unknowingly hold you back.
Character and character cannot mean two things. One is make believe. If you identify god as the living man you are therefore whole , no need to build what you believe is within you. These characters become real when actuality there is only god also known as Frankster. This can and does misguide because one starts to focus on growing character which does not have to increase or decrease spirit. Spiritual prowess comes with being aware(conscious) of who you are in relation to the world you created. Thats called living in a relative world.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days