Black Spirituality Religion : What are Dreams?

Really....I am surprised....but of course you are not

It Must be the first thing you think and or do upon awakening..

Do you think about writing down your dreams immediately upon awakening even before your feet touch the floor or rising from a prone position to a sitting position whilst still in bed?
Remember if You only remember seeing a Leaf....write it down....it maybe the thread that let loose the dam.

Lastly it may come back to you throughout your day in bits and pieces write it down immediatelyy and then transcribe to dream journal.

Hope that helps and or works.

I thought it would have been a cinch for you...Glad you are willing to continue trying.

Love every time.

Really....I am surprised....but of course you are not

It Must be the first thing you think and or do upon awakening..

Do you think about writing down your dreams immediately upon awakening even before your feet touch the floor or rising from a prone position to a sitting position whilst still in bed?
Remember if You only remember seeing a Leaf....write it down....it maybe the thread that let loose the dam.

Lastly it may come back to you throughout your day in bits and pieces write it down immediatelyy and then transcribe to dream journal.

Hope that helps and or works.

I thought it would have been a cinch for you...Glad you are willing to continue trying.

Love every time.

Yes, I'm surprised too! I think about my dreams before I get up, while still laying down. As soon as I open my eyes? Probably not, as I catch myself missing a few seconds, and think dang, I missed it! The window is very small for me, it seems, to capture the moment. Okay at a leaf! :) YAAAAY! Okay at during the day as well.

Yes, I will continue trying. I want the victory! :score:

Thanks so much for the love every time.

:heart:

Destee

@frankster ... it's been more than 7 days, more like 20 ... and I've not dreamed anything yet, that I remember ... :cry: ... I have my notebook and pen handy when I wake. I wake up thinking about what I dreamt, but it's been a blank. I must admit, sometimes, I don't think of it the minute I wake, sometimes a couple of minutes will pass, but before I get out of bed I think on it ... :( ... I am going to continue my vigil until progress appears.

I hope you're doing well and staying safe.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee
Hahaha! Determination is the key! Hang in there!!!