Black People : What And Where Is Hell ? < Part One > Things That MakeYou Go Hummmm !

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by IssaEl21, May 19, 2004.

1. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Is Something Many People , Both Young And Old , Often Ask And Question . Do You Know What And Where Hell Is ? Or Do You Just Have Your Own Religious Concept ? Is There A Hell , For That Matter ? Do You Expect To Ever Go There ? Do You Care One Way Or The Other ? < Have You Ever Noticed That Many People Nowadays Give Prasie To The Devil And His Advocates ; Television , Movies , Music , Advertisements , Novels , Religions , And A Host Of Other Ways , Even In Something As Obscure As Everyday Conversation . For Instance > Hell ... ! ; Here Comes The Devil ... '' ; That's The Pits .. '' ; Hello ... ' ; '' The Devil Made Me Do It .. ' ; Speaking Of The Devil ... '' ; And They Say '' Let Me Play The Devil's Advocate '' ; '' That Kid Is A Real Devil '' Think About It !!!!! If You Even Began To Define Some Of The Words Associated With Hell You Will Soon Begin To Realize The Evil Hypnotic Word Tricks Being Played . For Example , LQQk At The Word **** , Serpent , Devil , And Hell .
    **** ( Dam ) V . Damned , **** - Ing . Damns . --- Tr . 1 . To pronounce an adverse Judgement Upon . See Synonyms At Condemn . 2 . To bring about the failure of ; ruin . 3 . To Condemn as harmful , illegal , or immoral ; A Cleric who damned gambling and strong drink . 4 . Theology to condemn to everlasting punishment or a similar fate ; doom .
    ser'pent ( Sur - Pent ) N. 1 . A Reptile Of The Order Serpentes ; A Snake . 2 . Often SerpentA . The Creature That Tempted Eve . B. Satan . 3 . A subtle . sly , or treacherous person . [ Middle English , From Old French , From Latin SepeNS , Serpent - From Present Participle Of Serpere . To Creep . ] .
    devil ( DeV'eL ) N . 1. Often Devil . Theology . In Many Religions , The Major Personified Spirit Of Evil , Ruler Of Hell . And Foe Of God . Used With The . 2 . A Subordinate Evil Spirit ; A Demon . 3 . A Wicked Or Malevolent Person . 4 . A Person ; A HandSome Devil ; The Devil . 5 . An Energetic . Mischievous , Daring . Or Clever Person . 6 . Printing . A Printer's Devil 7 . A Device Or Machine , Especially One Having Teeth Or Spikes And Used For Tearing . 8 . An OutStanding , Especially Of Something Difficult Or Bad Has A Devil Of A Temper 9 . A Severe Reprimand Or Expression Or Anger Give Me The Devil For Cuting Class , 10 . Informal Used As An Inrensive Who The Devil Do You Think You Are ? 11 . Christian Science The Opposite Of Truth ; Error . -- Dev'll Tr.V. Dev-lled Or Dev-lled . Dev-ll-Ing Or Dev-llLing . Dev-lls Or Dev-lls . 1 . To Season ( Food ) Heavily . 2 . To Annoy . Torment , Or Harass . 3 . To Tear Up ( Cloth Or Rags ) In A Toothed Machine .
    Hell ( HeL ) N . 1.A .Often Hell . The Abode Of Condemned Souls And Devils In Some Religions ; The Place Of Eternal Punishment For The Wicked After Death . Presided Over By Satan , B. A State Of Separation From God . 2 . The Abode Of The Dead . Identified With The Hebrew Sheol And The Greek Hades ; The Underworld 3 Hell . Christian Science Mortal Belief ; Sin Or Error 4 .A . A Situation Or Place Of Evil , Misery , Discord , Or Destruction '' War Is Hell '' ( William Tecumseh Sherman )
    B . Torment ; Anguish ; '' Went Through Hell On The Job 5 A. The Powers Of Darkness And Evil . B . Informal One That Cause Trouble Agony , Or Annoyance ; The Boss Is Hell When A Job Is Poorly Done . 6 . A Sharp Scolding Gave The Student Hell For Cheating , 7 . Informal Excitement , Mischievousness . Or High Spirit ; We Did It For The Sheer Hell Of It . 8 . A . A Tailor's Receptacle For Discarded Material . B . Printing . A Hellbox . < Taken From The American Heritage Dictionary > ...Have You Ever Had A Fiery Argument With An Arrogant . But Close Friend ; And In Anger , His Final Outburst Was '' Go To Hell ! '' What Do You Think He Thought Hell Was When He Said It ; A Darkness Of Nothing . A Place Where The Devil And All Bad People Stay , Or A Fiery Inferno ? Consider The Familiar . Casual Morning Salutation ; Good Morning ! Does It Really Mean '' Good Morning '' Or Is This Saying . Mourn . Good Mourning ? Then There Is The Famous '' Hello ! Are You Sure The Other Person Was Not Implying Its Reverse ; O Hell Or Hell Is Low Or Mourn Good ? < What Do You Mean When You Say These Phrases ? > What Do You Mean When You Use Any Of The Following Expressions . ;...
    Why in the hell can't I go ;.... Till hell freezes over ;... How the hell can I go ;..
    He ran like hell to catch the bus ;... He scared the hell out of me ;... Out all night helling around ;... A hell .of a , flying . experience ;... Walked home by the old school for the hell of it ;... Hell's low --- hello ;.... We're staying , come hell or high water ;... When through hell on the job ;... The boss is hell when a job is poorly done ;... What the hell are you doing ? ;.... Gave the student hell for cheating ;... We did it for the sheer hell of it ;... Get the hell out of my face ;... How in the hell should I know ;.... That's one hell of a job ;.... You did one hell of a job ;.... Hell no I wont ;... Driving in a hilly town is hell on the brakes ;.... The hell I will ;.... If we're wrong , there'll be hell to pay ;.... How the hell am I suppose to know ? ;....The hell if I know ;.... Go to helll ;.... He ran out of thehouse like a bat out of a hell ;.... Who in the hell are you ;....
    When You Deal With The Phonetics Of The Word Hell You Get Held .
    They Have You Thinking That You Are Saying Something Different ,
    But In Actuality You're Saying Hell !!!!! Spelled Different , And
    Subliminally It Sounds The Same Thus , In Your Subconscious It Is The Same .
    You'll be held responsible ;.... Held the suspect for questioning ;.... You held us all up ;.... The storyteller held the crowd spellbound ;.... They held up the bank ;.... The dam held the floodwaters ;... Held the reins tightly ;.... Thieves held the stolen painting for ransom ;.... Held a hose on the fire ;.... Student held the administrative building for a week ;.... The court held that the defendant was at fault ;.... She held her temper ;.... Held the race in Florida ;... Held a meeting of the board . Etc ;....
    If Everyone Know What Hell Was . They Wouldn't Be So Quick To Use The Word Son Freely . Life . Death . Hell . Heaven , AngelicBeing , Devil , Sin Righteousness --- These Are All Things That Are Real . Each Day That Dawns And You Are Alive To See It . It Brings You That Much Closer To Realizing That They Are A Reality .
    The Hell < Lo ! We Will Speak To You On Hell . The First Thing I Saw Was Two World, One Upside Down And One Rigftside Up . AndI Was Told To You , Have You Seen The Better World . The The Last Shall Be First And The First Shall Be Last . Discussing On , We Discuss Punishment In The Hereafter . I Will Tell Of You Two Classes Of Mortals . The Righteous Who Will Enter EverLasting Life , And The Wicked Who Will Go To Everlasting Doom . The Souls Which Attain The Required Standard Of Perfection Will Start On Their . Evolutionary Journey In The Next World . The Impressions Of Their Righteous Actions On Tiamat , Not Called The Planet Earth Will Be Carried With Them . They Will Enclose Their Souls In A Garb Of Underfinable Happiness ; Totally Different Than Earthly Happiness . But On The Other Hand , The Soul That Has Not Untilized , The Opportunities Provided To It , In Its Earthly Sojourn , And It Has Stunted The Facilities , And Become Diseased And Corrupted , Hell Will Be One Of The Stages In The Process Of Evolution . What Are The Fools Whose Merits And Demerits Found To Be Even ? I Was Asked When Weighed By The Balance . In That Day People Will Come Forth Separately So Their Deed May Be Shown . So Whoever Does This One Grain Of Good Work Will See It . And As For Him Who Does The Weight Of One Grain Of Evil , He Will See It . For Twelve Months They Shall Have To Undergo Purgatory Processed In The Fire Of Jahannam , Of Hell .
    :spin:

2. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    hell is in the mind first, then in reality.

3. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161
    Hell-o, o-hell...let me just say Hi :laugh: and welcome to the set, I can surely see how "long-winded" you are...*whew*...and I'm sitting here *smh*, all because of the question you asked: "what and where is hell?"
    Hell is where it's always been,...right here on earth. I, myself have been in and out of hell so many times.
    ...well...I mean unless there's another one I don't know about.

4. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Akhay Atha Antut Anesa Queebtswana

How Are You Miss Queentswana
    Another Good Answer , Yes Hell Is Right Here ON Qi = The Planet Earth.
    Hala Benra - Un Yawum = Have A Nice Day