Chevron Dove : WHAT AN INCREDIBLE FRUIT!--A REVELATION ABOUT A FOOD FOR HEALING…FOR BLACK UNITY…

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009
What an Incredible Fruit!--A Revelation about a Food for Healing…for Black Unity…
THE POMEGRANATE & It’s Counterpart…
Pomegranate_04_300dpi.jpg

I considered placing this information in the health food section but because of its origins, its history, and the incredible significance the Creator has put to it even in regards to his very sanctuary and in relation to his own people of Kemet, I decided to share it from this perspective; in how much our God the Creator has appealed to his own! I would not be surprised if this information has not already been shared in this community but I would like to add my research and adoration about this information. I have just recently been able to digest it even more so, and now I have an even better understanding of how the Creator has done in regards to the message he has sent to us on earth.
I remember hearing about this incredible fruit when I was young and visiting one of my aunts in South Carolina, and how much affair was made about it as I was told that it was the year for it to fruit, and I remember hearing how it was such an opportunity to be able to be there at that time to see the fruits that were mature on the bush, small tree, in her front yard. I remember faintly that it was said that her bush would only produce a few pomegranates every other year and I thought that was odd. I remember too, how it was scantly preached in church in how it was the fruit symbol sewn into the bottom of the high priest robe but I was never able to make an higher connection as to why would the Creator designated this fruit out of all of the many fruits on this earth to be a symbol linked to the high priest! But now I have an even greater understanding; a revelation. I have come to realize its importance not only as it was linked to the high priests’ garment of Aaron [Aharon] whose robe was ordained at the establishment of the first high priesthood of the Covenant just after the Exodus, but I have now come to learn about its importance as it was also linked to the very temple of God and so much more in regards to the very history and science of this fruit due to other research about it that has been made available. For the past five years or so, I had been setting up ‘a show table’ for my family during the winter break to replace ‘the Christmas tree’ and one of the fruits that I would put out was a pomegranate, but had I known about what I have recently learned, I would have been even more zealous in my actions. From my Bible Study, one day, I finally made an even greater connection to the significance of the Pomegranate and Black people and after sharing this information with my husband, he was able to add even more knowledge. Even though I learned more information about this fruit, I believe there is much more to know and I believe this information has been deliberately hidden and suppressed.
First of all, when I compared and contrasted history and science about the pomegranate, I believe that the secular information about this fruit has also been somewhat debauched. The pomegranate has been one major way that the Creator has appealed to the Black original mankind. It is a kind of fruit that has a spiritual and a physical connection to the Creator in its healing aspect, and it sort of gives me a hopeful viewpoint about the kind of science spoken about in regards to the very tree of life detailed in the Book of Revelations. If the pomegranate has this much wonderful properties on this earth now, I have an ever greater aspiration to get to that tree of life! From the secular books, it has been stated that the pomegranate is indigenous to both present day Iraq and Iran, but the deception here and in other regards would be that secular accounts downplay this fruit as being indigenous to ancient Iraq [Ancient Black Babylon] and many times emphasize only of it being indigenous to Iran, [ancient Persia] two bordering lands. This deception would be for the ultimate reason of denying its connection that the Creator made in respect to his creation of the original ‘Black’ presence on this earth in direct relation to certain fruits such as the pomegranate. We need skilled Black Scholars and believers to work together to re-read and correct what has been printed and verify and confirm script. However, many times within the same context, the deception becomes obvious and in regards to the origins of the pomegranate, some modern text also print that the first known records about the pomegranate in Iran comes from the Babylonian text which would be none other than THE CHALDEANS in Babylon!!!-Black Hamitic men!
The pomegranate would thus be indigenous to Babylon and in the lands of ‘the Middle East’, meaning Kemet, original Black lands! Furthermore, history and science shows that the ancient Chaldeans of Cush Ham knew about the enormous medicinal and healing properties the pomegranate possessed. So long before the Creator even ordained this fruit to be sewn in the garments as a symbol all around the bottom hem of the high priest robe, its spiritual and healing properties were already a benefit to the ancient Chaldeans, the Sumerians, of ancient Greater Babylon and to other ancient civilizations. No wonder Jesus dubbed those men to be ‘the Golden Empire’ kings; Those sons of Ham! So after the Exodus, the Creator tells Moses to have the bottom hem of the high priest robe to have two alternating symbols sewn into it; a pomegranate and a bell, a pomegranate and a bell, a pomegranate and a bell and on and on, all around the hem of the garment. Thanks to my husband he opened my eyes to a great revelation about the spiritual and physical significance of the pomegranate in relation to the bell, and not of ‘the bell pepper’! Hundreds of years after the Tabernacle was replaced by the temple of God, the Bible records
how Solomon constructed the temple of God to be designed to also have the pomegranate as a major theme as well. The Bible gives description of the hundreds and hundreds of pomegranate symbolisms that were designed to be upon the chapiters all around the temple of God! Now if that doesn’t send a message to mankind of the incredible importance of the pomegranate that the Creator wants us to be aware of in relation to Him, his high priesthood, and the original mankind, then nothing will suffice. There is something great and mysterious about that fruit out of all the many fruits on this entire earth and it is indigenous to Black lands! Wow!
The pomegranate would absolutely be a unique fruit at sight! From my observation, it has a beautiful dark red coloring, like a blood red coloring. Sometimes its skin looks like a brownish-red or a deeper black-red coloring and the fruit inside can also have a blackish-red coloring as well which agrees with its scientific term, ‘Punica granticum’ that correlates to the early presence of the original Canaanite Phoenicians as well. The darker the skin, the darker the seed fruits, and the darker the fruit, the sweeter the taste. Some pomegranates can actually be so deep in color that they are defined as being ‘Black Pomegranates’ and some have a blackish-purple color to the skin and the seed fruit. I am beginning to recognize that in the ancient Black lands there are a number of fruits used as a symbolic theme that connects them to the presence of the original people of the western lands. In these ancient lands there has been a constant theme of the ‘Beersheba’ [ie. Morea], the Blackberry trees and the fig trees [blackberry trees], the big black drupes of the oil trees [the olive trees], and now there happens to be the many pomegranate shrub trees that are indigenous to these lands and more that seem be symbolic of a message given by our Creator. I can understand now, why the ancient ‘Black’ Greeks of Minoa had a theme of red and black on their columns. Interestingly and most amazing too, the pomegranate has an hexagonal shape and I found that to be one of the most mysterious aspects about it that seems to carry a unique and a deep spiritual meaning in regards to its presence:
12586.jpg

pomegranate%20black%20nanaDSC_0827.jpg

The number ‘six’ hexagonal shape has a deep spiritual connection to the original mankind in another incredible mode right there in the land of Judaea where the pomegranate grows naturally. Scientist have recently revealed that one pole of the planet Saturn [the Star of Bethlehem; the ensign of Christ] has a hexagonal shape and it should not be a surprise to consider that this planet rotates and revolves around as the 6th planet from our sun..* It would be as if the pomegranate becomes another mark like the planet Saturn that signifies the coming of the king of kings and of the ultimate day of resurrection and healing for those who are preserved for this time of recompense. Secular scholars also write that the six-pointed top of the pomegranate fruit, the crown, was the design that later European rulers used to design their crowns! Should it be a wonder that they learned about the importance of this fruit from the many ‘Black’ original people they met when they migrated back into the continent of Europe after the Fall of Rome. It seems obvious that once they had encroached upon them, infiltrated, studied under their tutelage, then they decided to exploit them thoroughly, pit one Black civilization against the other, and then launch major waves of expulsions and genocidal attempts against them to take dominion over the continent. The greatness about the pomegranate and what it meant to the Black world marks this history, because it was the Moors too, the original Canaanites [Amorites], that also came to embrace the wonderful meaning of this fruit when they came to be a dominant presence in Spain amongst the Muslims and the original Jews.
Secular scholars reveal that the very meaning of the Moorish capital in Spain, GRENADA, came to mean, yes, ‘POMEGRANATE’. But hundreds and hundreds of years before that time of A.D. 711 when the Moors and the original Muslims of Ham were ran out of Spain, Jesus walked the earth and he wore his garment, and there was a woman that pressed her way through a crowd, and she reached down and touched the hem of his garment…and she was healed of her issue with blood, a condition that had plagued her for 12 years. There is something about the hem of the high priest robe that the pomegranate becomes a constant reminder of in the importance of our LORD God’s priesthood and in regards to the ‘Black’ original men of the high priesthood of God and in regards to certain men from Imhotep, to Shem, to Melchezidek the Canaanite Hamitic high priest of God spoken about in the Book of the HEBREWS, to Aaron of the Levites, and on and on to Jesus Christ the lion of the tribe of Judah. There is something about that fruit and its healing property in relation to God’s high priesthood, and the temple of God. Once upon a time, there was something about the original high priest of god, and the original ‘Black’ kings [the secondary priesthood] of God, and the original Churches of God that we don’t see today in that capacity but the truth is hear somewhere though.
The connection the black-red coloring that the pomegranate exhibits has a symbolic connection to the blood and to the healing power of Jesus, the high priest of God, and it relates to mankind in both a spiritual and a physical sense. Furthermore, ‘the bell’ in connection with the symbolic theme of the pomegranate carries an incredible meaning in that without the presence of ‘the bell’, there would be no need for the priesthood at all, for the ultimate purpose of the priesthood was established to cover the head, to protect, and to deliver the ‘Black’ original woman from the will of the adversaries whose ultimate purpose has constantly been to completely subjugate and take total dominion over the ‘Black’ woman and thus the Black presence in the heavens and in the earth. Adam was created to establish the priesthood on earth and to combat a great evil that came to the earth from another realm of the heavens that, according to the Book of REVELATION, occurred against the Black presence and especially against the presence of the Black woman even before Eve was manifested. But as the prophet Job wrote, Adam had held his iniquity in his bosom, and Eve was approached without any defense from Adam. Where was Adam, her protector? The original priesthood failed the Black woman and had it not failed, then there would have been no need for Jesus to come in the flesh as an Adam man. He came to be an example of what the priesthood was established to do and he was Crucified, right there in front of his own mother. Where was Joseph, his earthly father when he was on the cross? The original priesthood failed the original woman and the purpose of the First Coming becomes a second chance. The very garment of the high priesthood and the temple marks this purpose too, for after every pomegranate, there was to be a bell, a pomegranate and a bell, a pomegranate and a bell…for every black-red fruit there is to be a bell, a black-red fruit and a womb, a black-red fruit and a womb and on and on. But although we are suppose to be protected, we have been abandoned.
Our ancestors, little ‘Black girls’ were forced on those slave ships while Black men were too busy obsessing over Ashteroth, and fighting against each other over who had the best system. The term ‘bell’ has been confused by the worship of ‘the Earth Mother’ [Cybele; ‘Shebelle’…] and ‘Ashteroth’, the supreme goddesses of the east [Sinology] that was constantly being imposed upon the original people in the west. Although the name of ‘Cybele’ applies to ‘an original woman’, due to the movement of the White Canaanite Phoenicians during the 800s B.C., the term ‘Belle’ later became defined and applied to ‘White women’ and today we see that evident in terms like ‘Southern Belle’ and ‘Byelorussia’ [White Russia] and etc. This term, bell, however, goes all the way back to Eve in regards to her offspring and even prior, and there were so many unique ways this term has been defined and regarded by early people of both the eastern world and the western world. In one sense, it would be in relation to ‘Eve’s belly’ and in some pagan civilizations it was the origin of ‘head worship’ that stems from the very judgment meted out to the Great Adversary in that ‘Jesus would bruise his head’ [GENESIS 3:15]. Behind the charade of ‘head worship’ [or Star Worship] of the Baal priesthood practices of decapitating the original ‘Black’ men in the west was the real reason for this form of worship.
The Baal priesthood had their original subjects that they followed from the northeast, the original Celtic men and women, [Amalekites] interact with the Hamitic men of the west, and these nodeastern people infiltrated, and initially befriended the Hamitic men in brotherhood, but later they exploited them, deceived them, and captured them and all too many of these Hamitic kings and warriors and later other Hamitic-typed civilizations of people ended up being decapitated in the form of rituals that they were deceived to accept as a normal custom. It was a dark message sent to our Creator in their purpose to ‘destroy the head’ of the original priesthood of God. The Baal priesthood [Gog] used the original Amalek [Magog], mix-bred ‘Brown’ Seth-typed [Hamitic-typed] men and women from the east to infiltrate, subdue, emasculate, mock, and come against the priesthood to destroy hope, and throw down the western Hamitic-typed man and woman in their own original lands and to elevate Ashteroth and send a dark message to the Creator about his priesthood. This was the sole purpose of Magog [ie. Mahgog], to spy out the original Black man, and do this in Black face [ie. spec., Brown face], for the total purpose of elevating Ashteroth, White Supremacy, and some of the victims of this life’s plight of these Color Supremacist ranged from Nimrod, to John-the-Baptist who was undercut byway of a ‘Black’ ethnic woman, and also Jesus Christ who was Crucified at GOLGOTHA, the Hill of Skulls, located in Jerusalem. This age old religion of ‘Bel Worship’ takes on so many others forms, with bad and good intentions, of which also includes the religion of the Neo-Babylonians and certain other earlier western religions. Some Kemet people practiced ‘Bel Worship’ in connection to Hebel [Abel] ‘the Aboriginal Shepherd of God’. But behind all of the Hamitic
civilizations that were monotheistic, the term ‘Bel’ [bell] goes back to ‘the first woman’, the womb, the mother that gave birth to the Black original world, and this would be the significance in relation to the pomegranate. The bell becomes the symbolic counterpart to the pomegranate.
Before this term ‘bell’ became applied to so many other meanings, it would be initially in relation to the very presence of the first womb that gave birth to reproduction and the human race we see today. The symbolic connection of the high priesthood in connection to ‘the bell’ would be a constant reminder that they were established from Adam and ‘the womb of the original woman’. The pomegranate has a relation to the bell just as the Bridegroom has a relation to the Bride and when the two are consummated, there is a healing, and it brings forth many, many, more fruit seeds; black-red fruitful seeds. Astonishingly, the bell used in Biblical times that represent this term and the kind that was sewn into the hem of the high priest robe and all across the very temple of God was the very shape of ‘a woman’s uterus’ revealing that the original term ‘Bell’ means ‘the female uterus’. This amazing revelation gave me a deeper understanding of how the priesthood and the church was suppose to function.
Finally, studies also reveal the amazing healing powers of the pomegranate from a scientific basis as well. The pomegranate fruit once taken into the body, within minutes its nutrients go directly to the genitals and has a major prevention and healing property in regards to prostrate cancer, diabetes, and many other diseases. So now when I go into the grocery store, I try to price
and make sacrifices in order to purchase pomegranates more often and I realize that although it can be a little more expensive than other fruits, I still try to make that sacrifice if possible because when I eat just one, I feel the affects myself, in only minutes! When I walk down the ‘regular’ juice isle in the grocery store to look for the generic pomegranate juice brand, I can now tell that some fruits that have been squeezed are sort of rotten as opposed to the more natural brands of pomegranate containers of juice, and the prices are just about the same at times. So now I have learned to appreciate the technology of today and the Christian Movement in this land that has caused me to have a door way opened to be able to obtain information that have been deliberately suppressed, and I have gained a better knowledge and understanding of the Bible and this incredible information that was so well hidden from my eyes. I can understand the amazing message sent from the Creator about this awesome fruit, the pomegranate and the bell its symbolic counterpart in relation to his will on earth as it is in heaven. I believe I have gained a deeper knowledge and understanding of his will in regards the institution of marriage of the original man and the original woman in coming together not only for a spiritual healing but also for a sexual healing too, in our relationships for the purpose of love, Black Unity, and the procreation of a new generation of Black African-typed [Hamitic-typed] people.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pomegranate
The Pomegranate …, scientific name Punica granatum, is a fruit-bearing deciduous shrub or small tree growing between 5-8 metres (16-26 ft) tall. Native to the area of
modern-day Iraq and Iran, …

Clinical trial rationale and activity
Metabolites of pomegranate juice ellagitannins localize specifically in the prostate gland, colon, and intestinal tissues of mice, [59] leading to clinical studies of pomegranate juice or fruit extracts for efficacy against several diseases.
Note: efficacy means it has the ability to heal several diseases.
…in the mythology of ancient Babylonia, pomegranate was believed to be an agent of resurrection….
http://www.livingtouch.com/47/pomegranate/
Pomegranate: Fruit Magic of Heaven
Pomegranate has been used thousands of years as food. Pomegranate seeds have been found in Middle Bronze Age archeological site (5000 years before) in Jericho and Nimrud in Israel. The Sumerians had planted a pomegranate tree under palm trees at about 3000 BC
….
…Modern research
In recent decades, hundreds of scientific papers have been published about the pomegranate. Many miraculous effects of the pomegranate has been shown in human studies and clinical trials. If you do not eat or drink pomegranate juice regularly, here are nine reasons why you need to do this: …

http://www.shvoong.com/medicine-and-health/epidemiology-public-health/2101972-pomegranate-fruit-magic-heaven/
And beneath upon the hem of it thou shalt make
pomegranates of blue, and of purple, and of scarlet, round about the hem thereof; and bells of gold between them round about: A golden bell and a pomegranate, a golden bell and a pomegranate, upon the hem of the robe round about.
And it shall be upon Aaron to minister: and his sound shall be heard when he goeth in unto the holy place before the LORD, and when he cometh out, that he die not. EXODUS 28:33-35.
And Moses sent them to spy out the land of Canaan, and said unto them, Get you up this way southward, and go up into the mountain:…
And they came unto the brook of Eshcol, and cut down from thence a branch with one cluster of grapes, and they bare it between two upon a staff; and they brought of the pomegranates, and of the figs…. NUMBERS 13:17-23.
For the LORD thy God bringeth thee into a good land, a land of brooks of water, of fountains and depths that spring out of valleys and hills; A land of wheat, and barley, and vines, and fig trees, and
pomegranates; a land of oil olive, and honey;… DEUTERONOMY 8:7-8.
Then Solomon began to build the house of the LORD at Jerusalem in mount Moriah, where the LORD appeared unto David his father, in the place that David had prepared in the threshingfloor
of Ornan the Jebusite.
And he made chains, as in the oracle, and put them on the heads of the pillars; and made an hundred pomegranates, and put them on the chains. II CHRONICLES 3.1-16.
The height of the one pillar was eighteen cubits, and the chapiter upon it was brass: and the height of the chapiter three cubits; and the wreathen work, and
pomegranates upon the chapiter round about, all of brass: and like unto these had the second pillar with wreathen work.
II KINGS 25.17
And
four hundred pomegranates on the two wreaths; two rows of pomegranates on each wreath, to cover the two pommels of the chapiters which were upon the pillars.
II CHRONICLES 4:13.

http://www.old-picture.com/indians/pictures/Old-Bell-Tower.jpg
A golden bell

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/63/Crystal_Project_bell.png
*One of the most bizarre things seen in the solar system is captured in the image above, taken on 27 November by NASA's

Cassini spacecraft. Cassini's camera zoomed into
Saturn's polar

hexagon storm's eye from from a distance of about 250,000 miles (400,000 kilometers). …yielding spectacular images of roiling storm clouds and the swirling vortex at the center of Saturn's famed north polar hexagon.
…2007, the Cassini team saw
a huge hexagon-shaped structure two-thirds as wide as Earth about 25,000 kilometers across stretching over Saturn's north pole while planet was in the depths of its 15-year-long winter, and it was impossible to what was going on within the storm. But, with the change of the Saturnian seasons, the sun started to creep over the planet's north pole and spring lifted the gloom in 2009, and the team was able to view and study the massive storm at the hexagon's core….
The hexagon
was originally discovered in images taken by the
Voyager spacecraft
in the early 1980s.

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2012/11/saturns-hexagon-one-of-the-most-bizarre-things-seen-in-the-solar-system.html
…Introduced to China during the Tang Dynasty (618-907 CE), the pomegranate (Chinese:…) in olden times was considered an emblem of fertility and numerous progeny.

Coger I have three trees on my property...ALL THREE ARE BEARING FRUIT.
The only local fruit trees I have....would you believe that I did not plant them. God is so good.:jumping: I have to pick some of them soon. Just waiting until they get a bit darker.

What kind of fruit dunwiddat?

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back