Black People Politics : What America sees...

I wasn't there but popular consensus amongst many who experienced or who truly knew the injustices perpetrated in the name of the Vietnam War could probably relate to this.

The conquest of the earth, which mostly means the taking it away from those who have a different complexion or slightly flatter noses than ourselves, is not a pretty thing when you look into it too much.

—Joseph Conrad, 1899

What? We don't remember the video of the teen out looking for cats, dogs, snakes to kill them with a big stick wanting to eat? He didn't look like he had the severe skinny strength to walk for any length. When he was asked what he was doing by the camera man, he said without looking up or changing his trudge forward, "I'm hungry."

Then there's the little boy who needed antibiotics and couldn't get any, all blistered up and fever from infection that had moved into his blood it was so bad. His mother had to watch him die.

Since there were trucks of food sitting at the border from the U.S. and other countries that Madura wouldn't let in, blocking them and having his military stand ready to shoot the people bringing food and medicine in, I suspect that crowd chanting for Maduro were hungry too and if they wanted any food they had to show up at a demonstration FOR him to get it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back