Black People Politics : What America sees...

And for those that still have the starry eyed illusion that some pencil pushers in some plush A/C cooled offices were putting any limit on what we could there and that they lost the war, I'll tell you the only thing those 'pencil pushers' stopped any of us from doing was walking to the nearest air field out of there.
The list of people that would have stayed is a pretty short one: a few chopper pilots with a death wish, the supply SGT's and cooks (I don't think I need to say why), the high flying majors cruising at altitude to deliver a load of bombs for hazard duty pay along with a grade up and last but not least the, if not so few, pathological murderers having a field day.
That's the only thing the pencil pushers stopped us from doing was..........leaving if you managed to live past the first week.

The refugees took to boats even as small a row boats. Three million people left as boat people refugees. One hundred thousand were sent to reeducation camps by the Communists where they worked as slaves, suffered torture and starvation. The teachers, and people with doctorates were executed. Others by the hundreds of thousands died.

One hundred thirty thousand took to boats at the fall of Saigon and what had been French Indonesia fell to the communists.

Here is a video I did not post: June 24 1979 Vietnamese Boat People - The Price of Freedom

The one thing that I know. The refugees fled their country because of Communist Tyranny not Napalm and the remnants of war when our soldiers fought against the vietcong and those forced to fight and "cut our throats" by them.

P.S. I hear the testimony of these refugees who made it out, who said their only hope was you soldiers to save them and a hope that somebody would let them in to their country where ever they tried to land. That is a whole other hardship story in some cases. The dogs of war have always been hell.

All of it seems to be a world condition. It almost seems too unbelievable. Yet we've got Russia and China gearing up with more weapons, also Iran, a partner of their triad. Shall we let that dog go and fight if they come to war against us? What is the alternative? Death, genocide and their Marxist reeducation camps. They can't keep American people. We are too used to fighting for every inch of freedom. Right?

Last edited:
Forget it SOA, her eyes glaze over after any first two sentences. That's all she can take in at any one time and then only if the thread of thought between them isn't too complex.

Some random thoughts from here;
Who was it that left all those few thousand soon to be boat people behind? Who was it that promised up to the last minute to protect them? Who was it that worked tirelessly to keep them out of this country after setting them adrift?
Hmmm, maybe that is something we can lay in the lap of the pencil pushers........they didn't add them to couple or three million souls we'd already saved with bombs and what not before we left dodge. What did they used to say? Better dead than red.(to misappropriate a phrase)
Yeh Iran is something of a mess. Not real hard to reason out why though.
The US over throws a democratic elected president in 52. US installs and supports a despot for 27 years until the people have had enough and wanted their country back. One of our own presidents brokers a deals with the moderates for an apology and peace in exchange for the hostages taken........then a wantta be president queers the deal by shaking hands with the reactionaries in the country for some weapons if they nix the whole package on their end. Tada! We have the reactionaries ruling Iran. (in some circles that's called treason)
Of course that particular president is used to being a rat. Just ask the Screen Actors Guild. Or Iran. Or Iraq. Or Afghanistan. Or a Californian. Hmmm, thinking about it, put into a line up with other presidents you'd need them to wear numbers to tell them apart.

If you dare walk up close to the golden calf to study it then pet it a bit.....then look at your hand. You'll walk away wondering where was it you heard that gold shouldn't leave a greenish tinge.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back