Black People Politics : What America sees...

Okay I'll defer to you on her men but she cannot in any way, shape or form get a pass from me and a whole host of other NYC Blacks who really know her political circle jerk District 14 which is for the most part Hispanic and hard core racist Whites. She and Chirlane de Blasio were both involved in the HUD/NYCHA relocation scandal which indigent NYC Black applicants suffered greatly to the benefit of the Jewish population. Just for that she gets no pass from me. If your not going to genuinely represent all races in your district 14 don't use them to inflate your so-called standard of care, it smacks of impropriety. If you attempt to garner votes from those you choose to ignore then get a conscience and spread the wealth.

With all due respect SOA,
I didn't say give her a pass. I said she was a piker.
She's playing in the much bigger reptilians backyard now though.
My bet is they eat her alive.

But who knows? They say if you can make it New York you can make it anywhere.

My search terms "what house bill had this amendment to a gun control bill that requires gun retailers to report illegal immigrants who attempt to buy a gun.".

As far as I was able to track this. it is house bill HR 8. that was voted on tuesday. Seems that very few if any indicated what the number of the house bill referenced was. so not just the link i referenced above. And as she has threaten moderate democrats before I would give it a little more substance than apple pie.

This link has the text of the proposed amendment. you can ignore the rest of the link
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...-illegal-aliens-try-to-purchase-guns-n2541642

All left leaning Dems have threatened Blue dogs at one time or another. That's why they always running with their tails between their legs and never actually taking stand. Personally they make me sick to my stomach.
Beyond that though one wonders why anyone would even take seriously the AM dial one tone drone pablum offered by that linked site. Even with a nano second of thought one realizes none of it makes any sense and worthless non-info and thus dismissing it out of hand. Uh huh, details details details.
So here's something that's 'probably' closer to the truth of what went down. And note I did qualify probably.
https://thinkprogress.org/ocasio-cortez-‏calls-out-democrats-who-helped-republicans-add-anti-immigrant-provision-to-gun-bill-c4e5fbe1899f/
And the linked article in the piece is worth a read as well.

I still say she small change.
If she played as big a part as you say in District 14 and HUD before(?)/after(?) she was elected it'll come out when she runs for her second term.
Who was it she replaced? Was Crowley any better? I doubt it, he was mixed in the political scene far too long to be anything resembling clean.

PS
Morally bankrupt is the working definition for a politician. lol

All left leaning Dems have threatened Blue dogs at one time or another. That's why they always running with their tails between their legs and never actually taking stand. Personally they make me sick to my stomach.
Beyond that though one wonders why anyone would even take seriously the AM dial one tone drone pablum offered by that linked site. Even with a nano second of thought one realizes none of it makes any sense and worthless non-info and thus dismissing it out of hand. Uh huh, details details details.
So here's something that's 'probably' closer to the truth of what went down. And note I did qualify probably.
https://thinkprogress.org/ocasio-cortez-‏calls-out-democrats-who-helped-republicans-add-anti-immigrant-provision-to-gun-bill-c4e5fbe1899f/
And the linked article in the piece is worth a read as well.

I have read your links and still cannot evision why your politicians would not wanted it reported to immigration that an illegal immigrant tried to purchase a weapon no matter what was the reason for the for the amendment was based on. whether it was based on a false premise or a valid one.

by the way it's much harder to legally own a weapon here than in the USA. After you get it there is a yearly renewal an ballistics test. And we still have many illegal ones.

by the way it's much harder to legally own a weapon here than in the USA.
That's a rather droll understatement bientempo.
I'm not sure there's an easier place on earth one can obtain a weapon than the good old USA.( Emmm maybe a war zone?)
America is so awash with the things nobody even knows how many are out there, they can only make educated guesses at the numbers.

I have read your links and still cannot evision why your politicians would not wanted it reported to immigration that an illegal immigrant tried to purchase a weapon no matter what was the reason for the for the amendment was based on. whether it was based on a false premise or a valid one.

Because another name for it is gas lighting.
There's as many illegals trying to buy guns as there are trying to vote.......as in none. And those that are wise enough to be creeping around the dark corners of this society and get away with it isn't gonna be walking into no gun store to buy a weapon. So all it does is demonize brown faces in this 'big brave' America even more.
Basically it's the same idea as when they started screaming about voter fraud. What's the next thing that happened? They made voting so odious that many can't vote for the hoops to navigate, others whose votes are thrown out because of cross checking or won't vote because they can't take the day off from work to stand in a line most of the day.

ICE these days is part of homeland security as if a country of 300 million plus (mostly gun owners) can be threatened by a few thousand refuges fleeing a war we created.
And as far as stealing 'our jobs'? A lot of people already know how to take care of that problem (if indeed it is a problem) and that's to go after the companies and individuals that ahem turn a blind eye to hiring them. And go after them hard, make them pay fines so harsh they'd never take on any one without the proper paper work. Simple, no jobs to have so no illegals 'stealing our jobs' because they won't come here for that propose. Of course the meat and poultry industry would squeal like a stuck pig and the agri-business interests would blow a gasket and the construction owners would spit nails and the golf course would probably sprout some weeds and the sheets in the hotel rooms wouldn't get changed every day.
But no biggie right? They illegal.

This country has refused to address immigration for nigh on 40 and 50 years now. The last time I remember anything substantial trying to be done with it was not many years ago during Obama's second term I believe and a half way decent effort towards something good if memory serves. It was a bipartisan bill introduced in the house......it died because Ryan wouldn't bring it to
the floor for a vote or even debate.

For every one that's interested I found what I assume to be a summery of the gun bill. Read it at your peril. I don't know about any one else but this kinda sheete gives me a head ache to read.
https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/8/text

Myself? I got all kinds of problems with that bill and they don't have much to do with ICE.
But I don't have the time to go in them now.

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back