Black People Politics : What America sees...

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
Who in hell would think Biden would be anything different than we've had for the last 50 years?

Fireman

May 19, 2017
Who in hell would think Biden would be anything different than we've had for the last 50 years?
Biden is a politician. He'll go with the flow whenever it suits him or what suits him best. If he wins the nomination expect him to nominate a black woman as VP.

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
Biden is a politician. He'll go with the flow whenever it suits him or what suits him best. If he wins the nomination expect him to nominate a black woman as VP.
You are both right. I never considered myself to be a political man and as such I would blindly vote the party line until the truth was finally revealed that America never really had a two party system. The only thing I thought I knew about former VP Joe Biden was that he was the consumite doorman, hat holder and straight man for former President Obama (Who wanted to completely dismantle the 1.3 billion dollar annual corporate welfare check stranglehold AMTRAK had on Congress) and he loved AMTRAK trains. Many railfans on various railroad forums said that Biden was offered the stewardship of AMTRAK by soon to retire AMTRAK CEO Joe Boardman upon leaving his VP slot in 2016 but his son Hunter a known morally bankrupt sex deviate was already on official record thanks to another immoral sex deviate and fornicator George W. Bush as being on the AMTRAK Board of Directors from 2006 to 2009 and that wouldn't look too good for Boardman since it was rumored that Hunter had secretly diverted badly needed and long overdue AMTRAK NEC CTEC and PSCC division deferred maintenance upgrades and Federally mandated PTC and ATC implementation funds into one of his Cayman offshore accounts which even FRA and NTSB eventually admitted one year after the fact that any reduction in already allocated funds would and eventually did indirectly contribute to the 2017 North Philadelphia derailment which killed 8 taxpaying voters. Now who possessed that crystal ball? It also seems as of late Biden, Clinton and Kerry are the new Triad of global criminal enterprises who are positioning themselves to curry favor with Trumps Russian handler Czar Putin by raping the Ukraine Fracking industry. I could be wrong but methinks the Dems and Repubs despise Trump "The monkey wrench in the capitol Beltway gears" because he's unilaterally turning Washington politics on it's head with his bizarre entertainment and privatization at all cost business model. Biden will most assuredly select a Black female that's guaranteed. Can anybody spell Kamala Harris? Like I said I could be wrong but that's my take on this 3 ring circus.

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
Biden or trumkof? Biden or trumkof? Biden or trumkof? Hmmmm
Guess it comes down to whether one prefers a laughably inept gangster or a criminal that knows his business well and plays it smoothly.
At least with trumkof the American people finally get a chance to look at themselves in the mirror for what they actually are and always have been to the rest of the world, preening self indulgent school yard bullies stealing everyones lunch money.
I don't put it past this insane country to vote Biden into the Westinghouse inc. Er, I mean the Whitehouse.

Name me one politician that doesn't have some funny money float'n around hiding in some back room closets and cupboards. Money is the name of the game, nothing else matters.

willa

Apr 7, 2013
Willa there are a large number of companies named Hennings Manufacturing in America but I can't find one that actually makes chipsets for any type of civilian, military, intelligence or research aviation platform involved in stealth technology. It's not even on the official subcontract list that supports the Northrop Grumman or Lockheed Martin Stealth Programs. China already has the multirole J-20 stealth aviation platform which is so advanced it has forced the DOD to procure the B-21 which will replace the aging B-2 which cost millions less than the worthless overpriced joke the F-35 which should be scrapped immediately. Defensive and offensive manned and unmanned stealth warfare technology is fast leaning toward air breathing multirole platforms like the RQ-170 which has been in use since 2007. Basically the RQ-170 rendered the ancient MQ-1 and MQ-9 totally useless. There is absolutely zero need for technology theft or reverse engineering anymore as a large number of even third world countries are running successful commercial, research and intelligence drone programs. Realistically stealth detection technology has pretty much rendered stealth aviation first strike capability a moot point. The savings grace in stealth UAV's is the fact that they cost considerably less then manned aviation platforms and you don't lose a pilot(s) if the plane is destroyed. Americas updated Stratcom Nuclear Triad will still be USN Ohio Class SSBN's first, USAF Minuteman III ICBM's second and last but not least Stratcom's slowest moving and most vulnerable nuclear assets USAF B-2, B-1B and B-52 until the B-21 rolls out in 2025.
Okay then, we might as well continue building the invisible plane. Yes, it's made with mirrors. Seeing lots of family this week. :clean:

NNQueen

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Is America like a rose? Pretty on the outside but if you get too close you'll get pricked by its thorns?

Money matters? Yeah, I've been looking at the Steve Harvey situation lately, and recalling him telling Monique that making money is more important than acting with integrity and Black people need to learn how to play the game that rich white folk created. Go along, to get along. Submit yourself to the powers that be and shut the heck up because to share your true opinion hurts a lot more people than just yourself if power mongrels disagree.

Who among us will consciously sell their souls for money and turn your backs on helping others and your community? This is a rhetorical question, no need to answer publicly.

Politicians are tools. And tools for what purpose? Are democracy and equal just for all, mere myths in this country? What is the BEST that African Americans or Black people, whichever way you choose to call yourselves, hope for, living in America?

To a degree, I believe the majority of us are enablers which is why things continue the way they are. What we allow, will continue. Some of us think:

I didn't cause it.
I can't control it.
I can't cure it.
But I won't condone it.

I was highly opinionated about the 2016 presidential election. This time, I'm taking a more subdued approach, but still actively watching and learning. And although some may think it's useless and futile and insane (doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results), I will vote in 2020 and hope for the best.

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
Okay then, we might as well continue building the invisible plane. Yes, it's made with mirrors. Seeing lots of family this week. :clean:
New stealth technology here Willa. See the jet?

gettyimages-477384274-612x612.jpg

While your seeing what's not really there please read this. It has been rumored that the DOD and OTA just released a force projection reorganization proposal to Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Boeing, Raytheon and off the books "USAF McAlester Munitions Facility" to mate their fastest conventional missiles to the USAF, USN and USA's fastest existing and proposed land based, surface, subsurface warfare and aviation conventional weapons delivery platforms. Seems stealth warfare applications will become secondary to speed of delivery warfare applications since the unmatched speed and precision targeting of Trident II D-5, Patriot, AIM-120D and Hellfire missile systems and the lethality of a system like the MOAB GBU. The long retired venerable SR-71 who's flight ceiling is well over 80,000 feet above sea level and can outfly any missile launched at it will probably be the first USAF test bed asset on the drawing board. The vastly underrated multirole B1-B Lancer and the F-15 Strike Eagle who actually shot a LEO satellite out of the sky could be two worthy possibilities also. Other conventional and possibly nuclear USAF and USN weapons delivery platforms are under consideration also. Speed kills, well speed will be killing our adversaries.

Last edited:

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
Is America like a rose? Pretty on the outside but if you get too close you'll get pricked by its thorns?

Money matters? Yeah, I've been looking at the Steve Harvey situation lately, and recalling him telling Monique that making money is more important than acting with integrity and Black people need to learn how to play the game that rich white folk created. Go along, to get along. Submit yourself to the powers that be and shut the heck up because to share your true opinion hurts a lot more people than just yourself if power mongrels disagree.

Who among us will consciously sell their souls for money and turn your backs on helping others and your community? This is a rhetorical question, no need to answer publicly.

Politicians are tools. And tools for what purpose? Are democracy and equal just for all, mere myths in this country? What is the BEST that African Americans or Black people, whichever way you choose to call yourselves, hope for, living in America?

To a degree, I believe the majority of us are enablers which is why things continue the way they are. What we allow, will continue. Some of us think:

I didn't cause it.
I can't control it.
I can't cure it.
But I won't condone it.

I was highly opinionated about the 2016 presidential election. This time, I'm taking a more subdued approach, but still actively watching and learning. And although some may think it's useless and futile and insane (doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results), I will vote in 2020 and hope for the best.
You're on the money NNQueen. America is like an intoxicating narcotic to the world. Akin to the siren calling men into the woods to experience her deliciously until they fall into the pit of HELL at her feet. Many a fool has cast off their values, their integrity, their very souls in the worship of mammon. Steve Harvey who's a self proclaimed sinner and fornicator is a dance monkey. Dance monkeys are Negros who dance to the "Other mans" music. You may not see his strings but they are there. The dance monkeys strings are not physical bonds that the puppeteer attaches to the dance monkey, they are psychological bonds the dance monkey attaches to the White worlds doctrine. The ultimate ladder pullers.

First Rolls Royce? You finally made it *****. All White neighborhood? You they favorite *****. Rick Ross/Free Mason.

GOD Bless you NNQueen.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: