Black People Politics : What America sees...

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by willa, Feb 4, 2018.

1. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +678
    That is not the Nast cartoon I saw. The one I'm talking about is Lincoln standing by the elephant lying down like I said, Lincoln thinking of how to get him to stand. Plus somebody was holding on to the running donkey's tail.

I saw this cartoon in Glenn Beck's Vault about four days ago. It isn't posted yet. The owner of the cartoon and Beck both said the elephant is a symbol of Anti Slavery just like Lincoln is. Makes sense. I'll look for it again after a few days for you.

2. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,502
    Sistersd IFE and willa, while you two debate about the origins of the political cartoons that are symbolic of America's two major parties, (lol) there's a Black jacka.s.s. running loose in Washington who is doing major damage in his role as the HUD secretary to allow for discrimination to, once again, take place.

3. IFE

IFE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,535

Ben Carson is pulling HUD away from its key mission

Those concerns were exacerbated on Wednesday, when the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) confirmed that it was considering replacing anti-discrimination language in its mission statement with a reference to encouraging “self-sufficiency.”

The changes have yet to be finalized, but civil rights groups and fair housing advocates are alarmed that a government agency expressly tasked with combating housing discrimination would make such a move.

4. IFE

IFE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,535
    Willa and I go there this type of back and forth. It’s innocent enough.

I’m aware of the chaos and fights going on in the White House.
    I’m watching with a sense of humor.

Having worked for HUD/income based housing. Much will probably not change. It was never that efficient anyway.

I’m hoping HUD would invest in building more housing.

I’m waiting on this White House to crash and burn.

5. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +678
    I greatly suspect Hillary has gone and lost her mind. Truly. She is in a foreign country, India, dissing America claiming "white Republican women have to ask their husbands, sons, and bosses who to vote for." What, like Middle East women? Further do you see the way she is exploiting a people of color by trying to get sympathy by use of a race, white, to get money and explanation support for loss of the Presidency? What the heck is she trying to do over there in the first place? She is an embarrassment.

She told them that Jim Comey caused her to lose the race for President when white women were going to "stand up to their husbands" and vote for her. Because everyone knows that women in America are so subservient to the patriarchy.

She also tried to convince the Indian people in her audience that American Republicans don't like India succeeding greater than America. She is creating ill-will against this country with India, a great free market and friend to America. This is a National Security issue.

If you think you have trouble with Trump as President, think what would have happened under Hillary Clinton whose hero is Margret Sanger who she "greatly admires". The vision of the future there is no Black people.

Tell me how one can fight for the rights of Black people and at the same time have the same ideal as Sanger?! Phony!

She tells India that they will be happy to know that she is going to "solve" this Republican anti India problem.

What, is Hillary and her husband campaigning for? Beware.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • True True x 1
    • List
  6. Symbol of America

Symbol of America going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    RET: EMS & TPD
    Ratings:
    +962

Good one Willa. Slick Willie and Hill-O-Beans only existence is to campaign for more money and influence. Their end goal is to be accepted into The Tri-Lateral Commission and that is about as close as they will ever get accepted by The Rothschild's. When she lost the election to Trumpet, Soros warned her to keep a low profile but she was so butt hurt over Blacks, especially Black women giving their vote to Darn Old Duck that she felt betrayed beyond all manner of human comprehension. Since her esteem destroying loss to Tropicana Head she cries the Blue Blood blues to anybody who can't run from her Hoveround fast enough. As for the India trip, they're not a stupid people, like anyone with a working brain they know her deal. Unfortunately for her, shes so self absorbed that she doesn't even realize she just made herself the global class clown. Toodle Doo Hill-O-Beans. Don't forget to call Slick Willy ahead of time before you return home so he'll change the bed sheets.

Locura.gif

Against our better judgement.

7. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,502
    OMG...I just about lost it I laughed so hard when reading this...:goodpost::rofl:

Sis. Willa, I didn't know she was skipping around the globe whining and trying to gain sympathy for losing a race my cat could have won. That is sad. Soon after the release of her post-campaign book, I read where Billy Boy advised her not to write it but she did anyway and opened the door for harsher criticism which makes her look pitiful. She's always had an ego and a big one. But I just can't find anything in me to feel sorry for her. I don't think Haitians would give her two hoots and a holla either. She really wanted to be the first woman president, so maybe she's still trying to be someone significant in the democratic party.
    I think Kamala Harris would have something to say about that though in 2020.
    [​IMG]

• Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  8. Hermetic

Hermetic Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +559
    I
    I don't like either party, seeing the BS both parties spout. Both parties are ran by hypocritical narcissists and sociopaths, of which Hillary Clinton is a perfect example of.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Enjoyed Enjoyed x 1
    • List
  9. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +678
    You got it right!

• Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  10. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +678
    Even though I am a republican, I am for a Democrat revival for new people. It was reported there are Dems who felt like maybe they wanted to run into the bathroom and have a fast smoke when hearing what Hillary said.

I hope Kamala Harris brings a great new Democrat party movement. This country needs healthy parties.