Black People Politics : What America sees...

:wow:Oh no, the Paul Street's article done gone and said that there is no empirical evidence (experienced or proven) that the Lord exists! He has politicized God. Therefore this is the place that I respond to that statement. Because I know there IS the Lord and his Father.

Scientists say that this earth is older than 7000 years the Bible says from the time Adam and Eve got here. Yes. It is older than any number or time we can give it, way past Trillions of years, innumerable to mortal man. Just to begin with this earth is made from the materials crashing into each other in space. Planets and suns come and go after light years of being here and the rocks and dust are carried around to become part of another planet. So the earth is made up of these ageless materials. There is no way science can say how old mud is. Even if we look at the layers stacked upon each other, because once again it all came from the realms of the universe. The Lord formed the earth like a potter does, taking elements and calling them together to create an earth in seven thousand years even though they are ageless.

I said "calling them," because all things are first spirit, Genesis 2: 5 "The Lord made the earth and the heavens, and every plant of the field before it was in the earth and every herb of the field
before it grew." Therefore if a man's (woman's) faith is great enough they can move the elements, "and though I have all faith so I can move mountains (were it needed) and have not charity, then I have nothing." Love first. 1Corinth.13: 2. Faith with enduring time, proven through obedience and sanctified, is power from the Lord. The elements obey in spirit.

This planet and even you are part of intelligent systems that rely one upon the other and without any part of our systems we could not have life. We'd be like any of our solar system planets -- uninhabitable
. Every thing else is barren of no more intelligence than to have its place between us and the sun in such a way that we are protected from the hazards of space..

We are not here in mortality so we can have nothing but a good time. We are here to learn, and then make decisions based on how spiritual we have chosen to be. We are given a conscience for a guide for right and wrong. We have the freedom of choice to follow it (the light of Christ) or refuse it. The fact that we have a conscience is another evidence of God, otherwise why feel anything?

We have a gift for learning many things, that is amazing.

Another lie from Henry Giroux from another agenda University. :eeek: There is no sexual attacks from guards on children. Update children are being united to their families and a hearing is set for entrance into the U.S. which these families often times do not show up to, but disappear into the States somewhere.

The other part of this story is that children have been kidnapped and drug along to get the adult into the United States. Also these people are the ones who sexually abuse the children. Do you think that is worth separating children and doing an inquiry to who is coming in?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back