Black People Politics : What America sees...

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by willa, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Hermetic

Hermetic Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +604
    That is the type of judgement we deal with already. This is not a case of how they will deal with us concerning these issues, because every Black person should already be self-aware enough to know that they will have to prove their innocence instead of the D.A. needing to prove their guilt. So no matter what White people decide to do to each other, it is not going to change how we are treated. We are already treated as guilty until proven innocent.

Instead, what we have to do is look at how Kavanaugh presented himself during the questioning. Did he remain calm, collected, and judicial in his approach? If we had acted in a similar vein as he did, would we still be considered for the appointment to the Supreme Court. His explicit anti-democratic rant should have been enough to disqualify him, showing that he is absolutely biased and as such compromised as a future Supreme Court Justice. We know that the party you prefer would not have allowed a person through the process who acted that way who had a liberal bent. They would have made the same claims the democrats are doing now about his fitness for the court.

2. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +778
    RT was amusing. I had a being entertained smile, as I listened with my eyebrows raised. :lol: I don't know if it his cleverly arranged crassitude or his crankle, but I would take the tomato home for my sandwich. I think all anti-soft and cuddly people should be funny when they are having a bowel attack. :icon10:

3. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +778
    Thanks Hermetic. :)

4. ogoun

ogoun Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +472
  5. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +778
    IMMIGRANTS? There are about seven thousand people heading to our borders right now. One man was asked if he would turn around and he said, "We are warriors. We are not going to stop until we get where we're going."

I have questions. Seven thousand people, mostly young men, however there are women and their children as well. So, going thousands of miles on foot, carrying a back pack only. Do they get thirsty? Where is the water coming from. Some were giving water in a plastic bag as big as what a goldfish would be put in from the store, not enough. Where do they go to the bathroom? Remember seven thousand people. Where do they get diapers for toddlers and babies? Where does seven thousand people get food, baby food?

And there are two more waves of people being formed after this. Does anyone see a problem?

Why would this many people travel that far with nothing but their back packs? Who's setting it up? Why? They had promises that there would be busses to transport them when they got to Guatemala. There were no busses waiting.

What we've been told by the travelers when asked. There are criminals among them, but there are also good people just like usual. A letter from Honduras told a news show that this massive travel is the politics of the dictator.

But the question is what is really making the people leave at this time mostly Hondurans? What would make you leave and travel on foot for instance as far as a country equal to Honduras from here? I submit the dictator told them to overwhelm the United States. As if he doesn't know what's going on. Think about it, there are two more separate waves of thousands getting ready to overwhelm our borders as well right behind them. Could this be considered a strategized attack? What else? Especially when they have been told they will not be allowed entrance into the States. You know the President has called to talk about this with the dictator. And yet two more waves are coming according to intel..

What would you do?

6. Symbol of America

Symbol of America going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    RET: EMS & TPD
    Ratings:
    +1,079
    It was said in military history that if America didn't drop the two atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki WWII would have been even more protracted costing more lives then than those two incidents cost the Japanese. Let's not mention the Japanese Internment Camp Programs though, okay? I said that to say this, we all have what we feel would be our solution to our porous Southwestern illegal border crossing incursions committed daily by Mexicans, Central and South Americans. What do most protectors of their nations borders do to intruders unlawfully approaching them?

This isn't tongue in cheek, this is real.

Option #1

1. Shout: HALT once.
    2. Shout: HALT twice.
    3. Shout: HALT OR I WILL SHOOT YOU.
    4. Shout: HALT OR I WILL SHOOT YOU...THIS IS MY FINAL WARNING.
    5. Shout: YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.........BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG.
    6. Call HQ to report your action and promptly reload your weapon.

Option #2 (At the officers discretion)

1A. Sign HALT in AMSLAN in case the trespasser is deaf.
    2A. Yell how many fingers am I holding up in case the trespasser is sight impaired. Only don't hold up any fingers in case he has a gun himself and shoots them off.
    3A. Shoot the trespasser anyway because if he is deaf or sight impaired or worst deaf and sight impaired he'll be a serious tax burden on our public assistance programs and we're already economically in the toilet anyway.
    6. Call HQ to report your action and promptly reload your weapon.

1. As cruel and unusual as this action may sound ask them if their homeland is so corrupt, murderous and unfair in it's treatment of them then why are they proudly waving the flags of the very countries they're fleeing from.

2. Tell them they will be granted temporary status as America citizens if they agree to serve in our military forces and replace our own soldiers, sailors and airmen in the Middle East.

Sometimes one in a leadership role has to shed the blood of others to save the blood of our own. It's called survival of the fittest.

Thanks for reading.

7. bientempo

bientempo Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +239
    Symbol the only thing I will disagree with is the temp. citizenship. no citizenship. but temp status to enter no work permit. and hold your government and employers feet to the fire. If there are no jobs and no benefits they won't come. We have the same problems with Haitians.

• Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  8. Symbol of America

Symbol of America going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    RET: EMS & TPD
    Ratings:
    +1,079
    Long time no hear bro. Anyway I fully understand and more importantly respect your position. I'll admit to being shortsighted on that point. Anyway I was contemplating granting them temp status pending their passing the vetting process then successfully completing boot camp then if they survived the Middle East farce which is now all about White House approved and CIA sponsored U.S. military protection of the growing, cultivation, processing and unfettered global distribution of Afghanistan's opium, not to mention since Turkey is showing American forces the proverbial NATO door over that "not so secret" Cuban Bay of Pigs styled White House approved, U.S. State Department ordered CIA backed USAF coup d'etat failure in Adana in 2016 making Incirlik AFB a serious risk as a jump off base of operations of massive conventional force projection in Southern Europe and The middle East if Israel starts something it can't finish. Don't be a stranger, keep in touch and GOD bless.

9. bientempo

bientempo Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +239

Not much being posted here lately that a foreigner should be posting on. but thanks for the respect. I do take a look once in a while.

10. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +778
    When to give citizenship ideas:

Your idea to give citizenship if they serve honorably for a term in our military is brilliant!

Help build the wall.

Attend a mandatory border college for all where we teach them how to go back and throw out a dictator and establish a democracy, give them a booklet of our Constitution for a guide to live up to. Because if they are carrying their flag, we don't want what they've got here, they should go back and fight for their own country. The land is beautiful.

Since we have let them go inside our country before until a court hearing for citizenship, but they take it off and disappear, is placing a chip in a place where they can't reach it going too far?