Black People Politics : What America sees...

Is there a moral standard in America? If so, can anyone explain what it is and describe who sets it and how the message is sent to the people who are expected to live by the standard? If true that a "standard" is not the same as a "law", then what is the worst that can happen if people don't live by the standard?
Hi, there has been a standard mainly Bible based morals and many of America's laws have been based on the ten commandment which are being disregarded and voted out. I think a couple laws are still being used somewhere. Thou shalt not murder. Thou shalt not steal. Jail time. Those standards and laws that were once standing before courts, are being pulled over. I think it's because people feel they are being judged by them. Now that they are no longer standing there, they have a better freedom to do whatever and no harsh judgement.

The question for some folks, "Is there the law giver Jesus Christ? When these ponder this decided there is not and therefore no law that needs obeying including red traffic lights. My knowledge is with the red light we get a ticket and are out money in a fine. But with the law giver of these Ten Commandments, there is a dramatic account of destruction, foreshadowing the future coming of Christ for the wicked.

Interestingly, while we cannot know the day nor the hour of his return for Judgement, we can know within ten years. The question now is, when did the clock start its count down?

Excellent question and answer. Basically I became aware of the moral decay in America when the Kennedy Klan spread their immoral cancer when JFK and RFK brought sin and shame to the White House. Ted's little (Not)accident in Chappaquiddick whom many actually believed was the nail in the coffin of America's apathy towards our elected officials blatant disregard of all we hold dear. Decency, loyalty and more so integrity. America is now in a state of "Future Shock". America is completely going to HELL with itself.

Something I just heard yesterday. Some of California's liberal leaders are pushing for putting up for vote on the ballot dividing the State into three: SoCal. Cal. and NoCal.. I would like to comment on that and lay some blame. If Governor Brown "Moonbeam" decides to run for President and can't keep away the crumbling of California to the hacking up that state into three, then consider this seriously; if he can't govern one state and prevent it from breaking up, how is he going to govern 50 states?!

Chappaquiddick (I'm glad you knew how to spell it.) That woman was alive and waiting to be rescued, but ended up smothering because Ted did nothing, no report, no diver to rescue, no chain to pull the car out, nothing but worry about how he was going to explain the woman in the car. And yet, there was also nothing said when the car was pulled out, too late for his passenger. Her hands were fixed in a hold on the back of the seat to keep her head above water as long as she could but she ran out of oxygen. He continued to get praise as he ran for other things by party members.

This geographical division of California has been bandied about between tokes for some time now in the Statehouse in Sacramento. Believe it or not Tim Draper could help pull it off since the U.S. Marshals Service help fund his dream with that fake BitCoin auction in 2014. Between him and Jerry "Frankenberry" Brown this actually could become a reality. Of course Trumpty Dumpty will have to rubber stamp this pipe dream by giving the Bobbsey twins his blessing by promising not to build his wall of shame in SoCal thus guaranteeing them the Chicano block vote. Think about it Willa, this would be fantastic for everybody especially us. The Chicano's get SoCal, we get Central Cali and the Aryans get Norcal. Of course the logistics would take years to work out but we got time and this will be our legacy, for once our children would have a new beginning worthy of our praise. Now to guarantee that Moonbeam never infest the White House all Congress needs to do is implement a pass fail urinalysis for the presidency like they should have implemented for Schwarzenegger and Gerald is history. Works for me.

View attachment 12111
:biggrin: Yeah, somethings you say pinch, but are oddly entertaining. :guard: Who goes there?

Pinch? OW. I mean you no harm Willa. Chalk everything I say up with my usual tongue in cheek humor.

View attachment 12226
Oh, no problem whatsoever. I appreciate your straight forward approach and spar on the subject of "Darn old Trump". And is that bunny saying "ow"? That's a winner. No fair using bunnies to win discussions. It makes me feel nicey and all soft. So now I have to go file my teeth to get back in my agile ninja form for all debates. :ninja:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back