Black People Politics : What America sees...

It has been said that in these last days the Constitution will hang by a thread and people will run state to state: as it is being done from California, New Mexico, parts of Texas etc. because crime and gangs increase.

And, now we see that the Constitution is being attacked. There is a movement started to remove the Second Amendment. To ban guns and take the rights away from our citizens to own guns.

France did the same thing, I'm told, which enabled the Germans to invade and occupy France. The citizens had no fight. The criminals will always have guns from underground markets. So we are left with home invasions.

Thoughts on this? Do you want the right to own or keep your gun?

It has been said that in these last days the Constitution will hang by a thread and people will run state to state: as it is being done from California, New Mexico, parts of Texas etc. because crime and gangs increase.

And, now we see that the Constitution is being attacked. There is a movement started to remove the Second Amendment. To ban guns and take the rights away from our citizens to own guns.

France did the same thing, I'm told, which enabled the Germans to invade and occupy France. The citizens had no fight. The criminals will always have guns from underground markets. So we are left with home invasions.

Thoughts on this? Do you want the right to own or keep your gun?

I own a 9mm Ruger & a Naval Officer's Cutlass and I am a member of the National African American Gun Association, so I can assume you can tell how I feel about the issue. I support our right to bear Arms for the protection of home and family. If a person dares to home invade with my family in the house, I have no qualms with ending that person's life via bullet or impalement. Besides, we as a people should know how untenable it is to depend on the government to protect us. Sometime, perhaps in the future, we may even have to protect ourselves from a violent government controlled completely by White Nationalist interests. So yes, I am a strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment. I believe all Black people should be, considering our history here in the US.

I'm not a gun owner but have given serious thought to becoming one to protect myself, family and home. I'm a woman and women aren't safe when seen alone by dastardly people. I don't think people should go mucking around with the Constitution. I agree with Hermetic, let's not forget who we are and get caught up in an emotional argument led by White folk who are looking out for themselves.

We are gun owners.
I think all black people should own weapons.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back