Black People Politics : What America sees...

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by willa, Feb 4, 2018.

1. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +681
    I'm quite fond of the Earth. I have to go tell my family I have a merit badge -- and they don't. heh heh.

Thanks again, I appreciate a friend who keeps in good humor even with some different points of view. :great:

2. Symbol of America

Symbol of America going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    RET: EMS & TPD
    Ratings:
    +967
    No, thank you. That's pretty much all I have right now is my humor. Happy Earth Day.

85939-Happy-Earth-Day.gif

3. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +681
    Kanye West Republican, announced his run for President of the United States in 2020! The rapper Chance (sp?) says "Black people don't have to be Democrats."

:dj1:

I say, "Let freedom ring!" :)

4. Symbol of America

United States
    Ratings:
    +967
    It just may ring if every registered Black voter get's out to the polls and for once truly votes their minds guided by their convictions. Kanye or Oprah or whoever Black that has a vested interest in raising us up from the traditional quagmire of America's institutional racism, inherited White privilege and bigotry. I'll sleep better at night knowing our future will have the true freedom to open their own doors of real equal opportunity without asking permission from the existing powers that be.

5. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +681
    Your right, nobody has to ask permission to vote and in what direction.

• Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  6. Symbol of America

United States
    Ratings:
    +967
    Say Willa, I just got a brainstorm. Let's run for office. Or better yet, you and Miss Destee run for office. You ladies can work out who will be Pres and Veep. Our cabinet already exist right here in Desteeland. I want to be the Attorney General but I would also like to be the umbrella agent for DOJ and all it's member alphabet agencies. I believe we could reset America onto the proper course in the first 4 year term and the second 4 year term election could reset global policy onto the proper course to establish and maintain peace and harmony. I'd be interesting to see which Destians would seek to be selected or invited for the various cabinet positions and official offices.

1. Desteeland

2. New Black America?

3. United Black American States?

Just throwing out a few names.

7. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +681
    :10900:
    Miss Destee of corse, for Pres. since we are talking about Desteeland.

I nominate James for Sergeant of Arms, since nobody is going to get past him with covert intentions.

Clyde as journalistic White House and otherwise general news reporter.

Hermetic and NNQueen as Council. They tend to look for the merit of an issue rather than an established party concept from either side.

There are other openings, but we haven't heard what people are running for if any, and their platform speeches on matters at hand they would like to address…

I'm not running because somebody has to vote. :research1:

• Enjoyed Enjoyed x 1
    • Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  8. Symbol of America

United States
    Ratings:
    +967
    Nice try Willa, even politicos take time off to vote. So Vice Boss Lady, which ticket are we running on?

tumblr_m671jexnBK1qgy1iqo2_250.gif

9. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +681
    Doesn't that depend on what is being said. I don't vote tradition, but merit. So in this case if any should have something to say, my vote is reserved for the one that works best after a discussion if it will.

So, I've got something to say, but I'm not running. I've been watching the news regarding illegal immigrants. And I had a thought. Tell me if anyone care to: Isn't it true that in the history of our country's (that immigrants seem to want to be part of) freedom is bought with citizen blood? Starting with our separation from the English, a war with Mexico (Remember the Alamo) and the Civil war between North and South. I heard it said that one was the bloodiest for loss of Americans more than the world wars. We helped the French get free of the Nazis, blood, and helped the British keep free from Nazis, blood.

So here's my point: South America is beautiful landscape. Why do people want to come here? I'm told because their government is corrupt to the point that most the citizens are dirt poor. So I asked a Mexican if he didn't like that why didn't he fight to have what we have? He said the Federalies (sp?)would come and get them.

I also was told by listening to speeches and books and makes sense, that if we lost our freedom in this country by the choices we make, it would take war and bloodshed to get it back. Is this not true? So those people rather than ride on train tops should fight for their country, yes loss of lives, blood shed. That was the price we paid. That is the price to live without Federalies and to have a voice and a vote.

10. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +681
    This is going to make some people weep: South Korea's President Moon is saying that President Trump should get the Nobel Peace Prize. Because of Trump the Korean war is over, signed by North and South Korean Presidents. And, three North Korean American hostages are coming home.

Our economy is up and broke 3.9 a number not seen in a long time.