Black Poetry : What am I to be

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by predator & prey, May 1, 2006.

1. predator & prey

predator & prey Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I am I was and will always be the only oponent that can defeat me. I have been my best competitor, defender and the greatest pretender. I try to reach in deep but there is nothing left for me. I just want to always try to need that to do thing so I can go get what I need to try always be, because I am my worse enemy.

I play two parts in this savage performance I am the bull with bloody swords streaming from my back, I am the fighter sticking myself in-the-back. We hurt ourselves to amuse a crowd by breaking moral laws just get a round of applause.

We have had sit downs with an arbitrator to negotiate so both parties can attempt to manifest this greater person and make one supreme being. But with constant protest and civil unrest inside of me peacetalks may allow me to be free.

It can be said that I was successful at failing to live wright. Ive taken all of the shortcuts that one man can take and stop at a dead end just running in-place. Every chance that I had to loose I would **** sure take it and if a mistake stood in my way I would **** sure make it.

While I hold hands with madness and mayhem to create a catastrophy. I release my grip and grab hold of sanity. This is not my final chapter nor is it the end of me. My spirit hugged my soul and the transition begin.

I was wide out tired out and I am all cried out.

2. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161
    Hi Predator & prey,
    Welcome to the ship of Inner Peace...
    You walked in with a loaded piece poet..tight. And needless to say...It caught and kept my attention, I can certainly overstand, where you been...to where you're going...^5
    As I said in the beginning, so shall I say in the end...
    Welcome aboard!

3. predator & prey

predator & prey Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you

Thank you very much I am in a learning phase right now.:tennis:

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    welcome to destee.com poetic playground
    welcome to the house of peace & respect
    welcome from above as i bless this piece some love

tyte deep flow in da mix here , i look to read more soon
    happy you here to share and help spread poetic love ....
    welcome Predator&Prey