Black Relationships : what about the ones who strip for free?

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by jamesfrmphilly, Jan 26, 2005.

1. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,732
    i believe there is a place and a time for everything.
    if i want to see some, i get my dollars and go down the street to the club.
    the ladies in the club take it off for money.

what about the sisters who show it every day for free?
    i was riding the subway this morning and i had to lower my eyes to avoid looking at someone's coochie.
    at 8:30AM, i wasn't ready for it.

what about the females who show it all, everyday, everywhere, to everybody?

the strippers only show it to customers.
    what about the ladies showing it to all?

2. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    Ladies that show it off that much are cheap. We had that discussion about women that dress to leave nothing to the imagination, and I would not date or marry or take any of them seriously. Same thing minus the money. Women need to respect themselves before they expect brothas to.

3. 1hotvirgowoman

1hotvirgowoman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    Hmm...good question. I'm gon' look at it from two different angles right now.
    Anlge #1) You may have a Female that likes to dress provacatively, these type of clothing may make her feel Sexy. She's looking for attention yes, but it may more so be for herself or her Man(if she got one).

Angle#2) You got yourself a Hoochie on your hands! She's sraight out Slutty- flirting around with any and everybody's Man!. These Chicks' have very low self esteem and are often feeling like they don't got much going for themselves other than their Bodies.

Since you Kats' like to base things on experiance- I'm keepin' it real with cha'. I have known and watched Females like this, maybe even anylyzed thier behavior so I feel that I Can speak on it - thus I did.

4. highergond 01

highergond 01 New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    A womans point of view

The world puts so much out there in regards to sex on tv and music that we as a culture are in a video instead of reality. Women look like sluts now more than ever and they think it's appealing, and they don't even get paid. A woman that dresses like a ho gets treated like one because she doesn't value her goodies and desperately needs attention. Women who truly have it going on don't have to go there because men look anyway. As far as strippers, they at least get paid, but considering how hard those men make those women work for a table dance, they're hos too!!!

5. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    This is a basic truth which I wished more of our sistas would realize. Coming from a woman, hopefully it will have more meaning. Welcome to Destee.com sister Highergond 01!