Black People : What About OJ Family ?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Peace and Blessings Everyone!

I've noticed that there has not been one thread regarding OJ's latest life experience being played out in the media.

What's up with that yall? We don't care about OJ? ... :grouphug:

I care about him. Dang. I hate seeing him go out like this. It's really a shame. Seems like he should have known, he can't be doin' nuth'n krazee ... smh ... my people my people.

Unfortunately ... we all should know ... we can't do nuth'n krazee ... but especially OJ shooda know'd.

I do wish him the best though ... gosh.

Who was recording this, and why ... smh.

:heart:

Destee

2. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    This situation is very starnge. In listening to the tape the one guy basically admitted the property was OJ's. This smells like a set up, the one white says he'd been taping O.J's converstaions on the phone. No where on the tape did O.J. reference a gun. But now kidnapping, don't know if he'll beat it I hope. I do feel he was justified if it truly was his property, but you know at least he could of sent his boyz up and waited at home jeeze!!

3. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    i don't know why oj was trying to get those items back,but he should have went about it a different way,doesn't he know that[white]america hates him and some blacks and that EVERYTHING he does is being watched and recorded[how stupid is he?]and yes he is STUPID first of all after he was aqitted of his wife's murder[i don't think he did it either]he should have just left the spotlight altogether,but no this fool had to write a book about how he would have murdered her and now this,he won't be as lucky this time i'm afraid,he's gone.

4. BlackMamba

BlackMamba Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    I was just watching the news. It seems that the consensus is outrage, that the bail was set low. I, personally, am not an OJ fan. I think that he got away with murder, but I believe that a lot of these present charges were trumped up against him, to get "payback" for his acquital, and I'm assuming that the judge recognized that.

5. abdurratln

abdurratln Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +153
    O. J. needs to take a page from Michael Jackson and get the... out of Dodge before sundown.