destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Everyone!

I've noticed that there has not been one thread regarding OJ's latest life experience being played out in the media.

What's up with that yall? We don't care about OJ? ... :grouphug:

I care about him. Dang. I hate seeing him go out like this. It's really a shame. Seems like he should have known, he can't be doin' nuth'n krazee ... smh ... my people my people.

Unfortunately ... we all should know ... we can't do nuth'n krazee ... but especially OJ shooda know'd.

I do wish him the best though ... gosh.

Who was recording this, and why ... smh.

:heart:

Destee

This situation is very starnge. In listening to the tape the one guy basically admitted the property was OJ's. This smells like a set up, the one white says he'd been taping O.J's converstaions on the phone. No where on the tape did O.J. reference a gun. But now kidnapping, don't know if he'll beat it I hope. I do feel he was justified if it truly was his property, but you know at least he could of sent his boyz up and waited at home jeeze!!

Destee said:
Peace and Blessings Everyone!

I've noticed that there has not been one thread regarding OJ's latest life experience being played out in the media.

What's up with that yall? We don't care about OJ? ... :grouphug:

I care about him. Dang. I hate seeing him go out like this. It's really a shame. Seems like he should have known, he can't be doin' nuth'n krazee ... smh ... my people my people.

Unfortunately ... we all should know ... we can't do nuth'n krazee ... but especially OJ shooda know'd.

I do wish him the best though ... gosh.

Who was recording this, and why ... smh.

:heart:

Destee
i don't know why oj was trying to get those items back,but he should have went about it a different way,doesn't he know that[white]america hates him and some blacks and that EVERYTHING he does is being watched and recorded[how stupid is he?]and yes he is STUPID first of all after he was aqitted of his wife's murder[i don't think he did it either]he should have just left the spotlight altogether,but no this fool had to write a book about how he would have murdered her and now this,he won't be as lucky this time i'm afraid,he's gone.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back