Black Spirituality Religion : What About '' god '' Spelled With A Lower Case '' g '' ?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by IssaEl21, Aug 17, 2004.

1. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    If We Address This Translation In Genesis 17; 1 You'll Notice The Word '' God '' In Hebrew Is El . Which Is Singular . Yet Further Down In The 8th Verse Of Genesis It Says '' ... I WILL BE THEIR God ( Eloheem ) . ( As If To Say He Isn't Already ) ; Which Translates As A Plural Word In The Aramic / Hebrew . As '' Eloheem '' . What I'm Asking Is Why Are There Two Different Translations For The Same Word '' God '' Did Someone Make A Mistake ? You Have '' gods '' Like Baal Being Referred To As A '' God '' Spelled With A Small '' g '' . Who Doesn't Get Any Recongnition . In Judges 6 ; 31 And I Quote ''.. IF HE BE A god ( ELOHEEM ) LET HIM PLEAD FOR HIMSELF ... And In Isaiah 45 ; 20 And I Quote . '' A god ( El ) THAT CANNOT SAVE . '' . But Again Just As With '' GOD '' And'' God'' Being Used In The Same QuoteIt Also Appears Like That When Using '' God '' And ''' god '' . Where ? Daniel 11 ; 36 .. You See Where Both God Spelled With A Capital '' G'' And '' god '' Spelled With A Small '' g '' Is Mentioned , And I Quote '' AND THE KING SHALL DO ACCORDING TO HIS WILL ; AND HE SHALL EXALT HIMSELF AND MAGNIFY HIMSELF ABOVE EVERY god ( El ) AND SHALL SPEAK MARVELOUS THINGS AGAINST THE God ( El ) Of gods ( El ) ... ;..... Did Someone Get Confused Here When They Were Translating These Quotes ? Yes ! Somebody Definitely Got Confused When They Were Translating These Quotes From The Herbrew Language . Then Take A LQQk At Where The Same Word '' god '' With A Lower Case '' g '' Is Being Used In Exodus 22 ; 20 And I Quote , '' He That Sacrificeth Unto Any '' god '' ( Eloheem ) ...
    This Verse Is Undoubtedly Referring To Someone Other Than Who The Previous Quotes Made Reference To As '' God '' Or god '' . One Says ''' El '' The Other Says '' Eloheem '' . Who Was This God An El , One Being Or Eloheem A Group Of Beings ?
    Then To Make Things Even More Complicated This Hebreb Word '' Eloheem Can Also Be Found In John 10 ; 34 Where Jesus Says And I Quote, YE ARE gods ( Theos ) .. With A Small ''' g ''' Not Mention That ''' god '' With The Small '' g '' Is Also Translated From The Hebrew Word '' Eloheem '' In Genesis 3 ;5 And I Quote ... AND YE SHALL BE AS gods ( Eloheem ) ''

2. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    I don't much think there's confusing, since it's the Word of that Father, and even in translations there is inspiration.

People tend to get tripped up over the "gods" and "god" thing, but shouldn't. Just trust in the Father and He'll reveal the truth. He hasn't kept His Beloved Son from us though He knew He be done harm, but only for our salvation in His sacrifice, so He'd no more keep truths from us which we have a need to know to make our Way back to His presence, from which we started.

And with that, we'll also not be kept from the rewards in the resurrection just as the Son was resurrected and ascended to the heights of the Heavens to the Father's right hand. Believe and be faithful.

3. Michael Smith

Michael Smith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Advertisment
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +87
    Peace Destee family, brother IssaEL21 maybe the following information will assist you in acquiring the knowledge you seek...

Peace and may benevolence be your guide... (Bulletin # 4)
    First, allow me to define the meaning of the name or title GOD, which is an abbreviation for three attributes deriving from Greek mythology, referring to PEOPLE of an advanced Intelligence, from a distant Galaxy. The first attribute the Greek culture used to describe these profound PEOPLE was WISDOM, the translation pronunciation is "GUMAR", the second attribute used to acknowledge their physical abilities was STRENGTH, the translation pronunciation is "OZ" and the third attribute used was BEAUTY, the translation pronunciation is "DABAR". What has been established thus far is, the name or the title "G.O.D." is an abbreviation that means Wisdom, Strength, and Beauty that are physical attributes or the qualities of a PERSON... note the first letter of "Gumar" (Wisdom), "OZ" (Strength) and "Dabar" (Beauty)...G.O.D. What must be realized is that, Wisdom derives from the WISE, Strength derives from the STRENGTHER and Beauty derives from the FASHIONER OF BEAUTY.
    Unfortunately, those who represent Christianity, Islam, Judaism and other Religions, are continuing to ignore what all of the SCRIPTURES COMBINED reveal. For those who adhere to the Qur'an, it states in two different chapters to adhere to the Scriptures that came before the Qur'an as a guidance (the 3rd chapter and the 4th verse, also the 5th chapter and the 67th verse). Specifically referring to the TORAH (the old testament) or the 5 books of Moses: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy. The "INJIL" (the new testament) referring to the books of Revelation and the Qur'an being the last testament. Make no mistake, Christians are just as guilty for not adhering to the scriptures AFTER the old and new testaments, referring to the last testament..the Qur'an. The Qur'an describes THE MOST HIGH (AH-LLAH) as having 99+1 attributes. Therefore 99+1 attributes are far superior then 3 attributes, therefore AH-LLAH is not GOD and GOD is not AH-LLAH ... do you follow that? As previously mentioned, the Greeks named those of an advanced intelligence : GOD, Gods, and Goddesses. By the way...Gods and Goddesses exhibited a level of intelligence 24 Billion years ago, that is directly related to our existence on this planet...of which will be discussed in the next post..."The mistranslation of Genesis chapter 1"...to be continued... to view all content: http://thetruthbulletin.org

4. Michael Smith

Michael Smith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Advertisment
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +87
    Peace Destee Family, my previous reply on the subject of GOD, God and god, was taken from my site and was written a while back, I would like to contribute my most recent research efforts...

The title "God", that most people worship, has several meanings. The title "God" is composed of the initials of three (3) Greek words: Gomer - Wisdom, Oz -Strength, Dabar -Beauty, note the first letters of each attribute. These all describe "Human Attributes and Qualities". The Title "God", when translated from other languages, is the most common English word throughout the world. If you don't believe that this title "God" is used interchangeably when referring to humans. You can always look up the following quotes, to see how the title "God" is used for human beings... meaning when it speaks of "Gods" in the Bible it refers to Ye, meaning You, or all of you. So when you read in Genesis: 3:5, ..."AND YE SHALL BE AS "gods". The Aramic (Hebrew) word used for God here is Eloheem meaning: "These Beings" The word Eloheem as found in Genesis, is falsely translated as "God" to give the impression that it's a Single Form, when in actuality, it's a word in the plural form, what do I mean by that? It's in the root of the word, the etymology of the word. Each man can be An Eloh, but Eloheem is a Group of Beings, Angelic or Human. you see, when an Eloheem steps away from the group, he or she becomes an Eloh, the Supreme Being of of that group or EL.

Don't let these false translators tell you that, the title Eloheem, being used for "God", is being used out of respect of God. That just isn't true. The word Eloheem is 2,250 times in the Bible. And is used for False Gods (Judges 6:31), is that out of respect too? The Purpose of explaining these two words is so that you can better overstand, that the word Eloheem could not be referring to one entity, as these translators claim or would like you to believe. Eloheem is the plural of the word Eloh, a definition given from a Hebrew Dictionary entitled "A Concise Statement Of The Principles Of Hebrew Grammar" By Edward G. Mitchell, states that Eloheem is a Plural tense of the word Eloh. And it is used with Gods and Goddesses.

This is how easy it is tor the sincere person to be misled. They rely on the translators and interpreters, who have not studied, for explanations, or don't really know the language they are translating from. So, not only are these words attributed to Human Beings, they mean more than one Being, or "these Beings". They can also become Feminine "Goddesses". And if this is so, then "God" has a Feminine Counterpart. According to the English Language, that the Bible is translated in, yes God can have a feminine Counterpart, when you look at the word "God" as defined according to Webster's New World Dictionary on page 321... it states "god" (Gad, God) any of various beings conceived of as a supernatural immortal. And having power over people and Nature. Then if you look on the very same page, at the definition of the word "Goddess you see it defined as: "Goddess (Gad'is), a Female God, A woman greatly admired

The title God, when spelled backwards (don't be alarmed, there is a point to this), it spells Dog, or I should say, God in DYSLEXIA is spelled dog. I say DYSLEXIA because it means " To go against the law" "Dys" a Greek Word meaning "Hard, Difficult, or Against", and "Lexia" or Lez a Latin word meaning, "law". Here we have an English word DYS-LEXIA made from a combination of two distinctive languages combined to form one word! So, in actuality, when a person is said to have DYSLEXIA, it is because THEY say, the person reads and spells English Backwards. That's not the problem, actually the person's Brain Refuses to Go against the Original Law, meaning the FIRST LANGUAGES. ARAMIC (Ancient Hebrew), and ASHURIC SYRIAC (Ancient Arabic). Both of which existed almost sinultaneously, because ARAM and ASSHUR of the seed of SHEM, from whom the languages came from, and lived at the same time. ARAMIC (Hebrew) and ASHURIC SYRIAC (Arabic) were, and still are WRITTEN and READ from RIGHT to LEFT. English, a language that came about much later, is WRITTEN and READ from LEFT to RIGHT, and from the word Dog comes the DOG "God" ANUBIS (The Jackal), the Egyptian Deity Of The Dead. ANUBIS the Jackal Deity is not a Dog, but rather "THE ANGEL OF DEATH", or Priest who performs the rites of transfer from this world to the next. ANUBIS is Equivalent to ELOH (Angelic Being) of death, also called NUDIMMUD the founder of the land called NOD: Genesis 4:16 ... Peace.
    To view all posted content go to: http://thetruthbulletin.org