Black Poetry : What A Beautiful Place You Have Destee

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by Joyce, May 23, 2001.

1. Joyce

Joyce Well-Known Member MEMBER

people
    Ratings:
    +56
    Hi Destee,

I finally got here. I must say, you have a beautiful forum here. Everything is laid out extremely well; haven't seen one flow quite this well in functionality. So good to see all of the poets follow you over here. Can't say I blame them at all.

[​IMG]

http://www.joycerogers.net

2. Bishop

Bishop Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +86
    Welcome to the Family Joyce......You are quite right...Destee has done a wonderful job with this site.....

3. Joyce

people
    Ratings:
    +56
    Hi Bishop

I must say that I have thought of those sweet romantic pieces you use to post. I would love to read my favorite again, but I can remember the title. I do remember it merging the theme of a piano ballad with romance. Do you know which one I speak of? If you do, do you have it posted here at this forum???

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Welcome ~ Welcome ~ Welcome

Haaaaaaaaayy Joyce :wave: :wave:

Thank you for the very kind compliment. I know you've been online awhile ... seen a few poetry forums ... so I'm just smiling and smiling to have you share these words with me. :heart: Yes, I'm blessed to have all of these poets sharing their flows here ... yep yep ... and nowwwww ... we are blessed with your presence and hopefully a generous portion of the gift God's given you.

You know we want it !!

Thanks Sis ... thank you very much!

Destee

5. Joyce

people
    Ratings:
    +56
    Okay

Okay,

Me try and dig some up for ya! I appreciate the invite from you, because as you know, my subject matter is different than what's usually posted among the poets here. I've already posted one entitled:
    Cotton & Polyester Boundaries...over in the "peaceful flow" forum.

And yes, you are right, I have participated in other poetry forums. In fact, until I seen yours today, I always felt that Passions In Poetry had the very best laid out forum on the net. That's where I've been spending my spare time lately. But gurrrl, this forum of yours takes the cake. The color scheme is beautiful and so colorful. It really sets the soul in a mood to read and be uplifted.

Well let me go get some reads...be back in a jiffy!