Black Education / Schools : What 3 languages would you like to learn?

Neuroscientists have posit that a manual means of communication in whatever of it's multi-form it takes is important for a full development in the potential of any individual human. Further they say that like the verbal language skills there is a window in the early growth stage where it is of the most benefit.

Some of the first human communication via print:

As to writing I always wanted to be able to paint with words and I was rather shocked when during one of those late night (or perhaps early morning) tipsy bull sessions with friends I let it out and found I was the only sole there that ever even thought about it. I thought everyone aspired to be a writer!

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2019/apr/20/what-lies-beneath-robert-macfarlane

A lot of uninformed and misinformed Americans both Black, Latin and White are led to believe by certain individuals that Haitian Patois is Creole which is a bold face lie and a sin before GOD Almighty himself.

LOL!

I personally know Russian is extremely difficult to master because the alphabet is Cyrillic and years ago I even heard English was difficult because many of our words have several different ways to spell and various meanings. Who knows.

There are so many languages that interest me, I don't know where to begin.
I took a few French classes in public school and college because it was required and I love it.

What is your primary language? What are the second and third languages do you want to learn? My primary language is English, and I'd like to learn how to speak Spanish and Japanese.

Primary: English, I would like to learn Spanish, Creole or Japanese. I would like to learn at least 5 languages including French.

I am surprised no one has taken any of us into account yet for not wanting to learn any African languages and dialects which is our right. I've seen threads on some forums go completely off the rails over this.

Well just in case here goes.

I heard in the tumultuous 60's our college Brothers and Sisters all wanted to speak Swahili.

A book that is helpful that I found based on reviews that I'm going to try out is Fluent Forever by Gabriel Wyner. I bought that book to learn new languages. I'm going to read and apply the principles it's saying to see if it smooth things out because I heard Rosetta Stone is a bit tougher. It can be bought in CD Audio format which is good but I prefer to read the book and study it first. If there's other methods anyone knows about learning languages let me know. According to the book you can learn, remember, and never forget them. This book supposed to be key to the beginning process.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back