Black People : What’s your view on this?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Istari, Dec 5, 2010.

1. Istari

Istari Well-Known Member MEMBER

taking care of my family and myself
    Ratings:
    +152
    What is your view on this?

Illuminati Satanic 2012 UFO event, Bill Cooper and silenced NWO researchers

2. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,015
    For those unable to see vids . open links or hear audios,
    it would be of great service to state who made the video, who is the speaker, and what is the basic point made.

3. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    My view on this...
    What's news?

The way that I "see" this is that what's gonna happen is already happening and its been going down for awhile. This entire astronomical/astrological period of Pluto in Sagittarius has opened us up to the entrance of these "entities" and the "hybrids" include those among us born during this period.

It the physical realm its a done deal. So focus on the spiritual/astral planes of existence and ascend into those other spheres and dimensions which are opening.

Its easy to say that a group of "Illuminatists" control everything but I have a very different view. They have "lost control".

"The new source of terrorism will be observed in government and big business. This is already occurring! Under the Bush administration, the president was given unprecedented power. Congress rolled back our Constitution with Checks and Balances, established by our Founding Fathers so that Fascism could not occur in this country. This Institutional Terrorism has been occurring all along but it will finally be in our face during the Capricorn Cycle. I remember anti-monopoly laws that prevented a single company from taking over its competition. Where are these laws now? Our communication networks are in the hands of a very few people so that our news is filtered through their personal, biased perspective. Stockholders do not challenge the big corporations when they lay-off thousands of employees in order to keep their expenses down and stock prices up. This Institutional Crisis will occur early in the Capricorn Cycle, from 2012-2014 with the Uranus-Pluto square that creates a massive fiscal crisis that throws us back onto another 10-year recession. I personally feel that the Jupiter-Uranus conjunction in 2010 will cause the market and interest rates to spike."

I disagree with the author on one point because this "crisis" began earlier than 2008 and Pluto went direct sooner than forecasted.

http://www.lynnkoiner.com/astrology-articles/pluto-in-capricorn

4. Istari

Ratings:
    +152
    Thank you Brother Omo.

The reason I asked what is everyone’s view on this is because sometime this Ish sound so far fetched its crazy!

5. Istari

Ratings:
    +152
    Brother Ankhur,

I’ll see what I can do about the video for you.

6. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,015
    The illuminati are not just winning they are feeling their oats!

They have fostered a culture of complaceny in this nation and in Europe they have simply repeated the strategy of destroying the banks there,
    as they did at the turn of the century that cuased massive unemployment austerity and a wave of European immigrants to the US

When the global economy collapses who will be better off and who will be in a state of desperation and starvation?

What will be the fate of Black folks in the motherland,
    here(if we do not prepare) , in the Carribean, and Europe?

What willbe the fate of the illuminati?
    ever wonder where all that gold went from Fort Knox?
    ever wonder where all those trillions of dollars went during that crash in 2008?
    add on to that the trillions from the sales of weapons for wars and war infrastructure, and the drug trade
    add on to that their recent 6 trillion in bailouts, and the couple of trillion in foreclosed real estate.
    and their vault of heirlom seeds of every edible plant know to man locked up in Antarctica

as well as their capacity to cut off anyone who is not free from the grid
    their gas, oil, water and electricty,
    in the world

Folks should take a look at that Aaron Russo youtube, where he talks about his interview with one of the Rockeffellors

they may no have mentioned the exact year but they do clearly mention their plans for extreme population reduction.

Fo the Illuminati human sarifice, play a very important part in their rituals

7. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Its not far fetched to me because some of my own thoughts or views on this are even "farther out" and much of what we see unfolding was thematic of much of brother Sun Ra's work in the 50s on untill his passing.

If we continue to focus on the flesh how realistic are the changes any of us will make within the next two years to which are merely unfolding as a result of unnatural orders which are the cause of our "alienation" and have shapeshifted like vampires over millenia?

"Illuminati" are at the low end of the cosmic hierarchy and their realm is limited. If they represent an era where the real terrorism is big business then the worl in revolt is destroying their order while the best they can do is keep propagating the illusion that they are in control.

So, my point is, as someone who started divesting my interest from this system 3 years ago it does not control my life to the degree it controls others who have vested interest in this BEAST.

As I was doing some shopping after having breakfast yesterday I spotted a newspaper from the UK that was talking about how Brits are facing a crisis, amidst the flooding in europe, of not even having enough BREAD to eat.

8. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,015
    my concernis what will happen to Black people on the African continent,

who are catching hell right now and may not live to see 2012,
    due to the illuminati's manipulations there.

Anyone with a credit card, a bank account , a job, on public assistance, anyone who uses; gas, electric, cable or pays a water bill as well as taxes, anyone who cannot provide their own self produced or collective porduced
    food clothing and shelter, is tied into the "beast"