The Front Porch : Whadup!

Greetings, Sister Blkfootblaque and welcome! :hi:

No, I'm not a fan of reality television but I know some sisters that are. I'm curious and hopefully, you will allow me to ask. What is it about those programs that you find interesting?

I hope you enjoy the different discussions that take place here and that you feel comfortable to join in!

Peace,
Queenie

I'm a fan of reality TV, are you? Let me know if you like Mama Drama, Hollywood Exe's, Basketball Wives, Housewives of Atlanta, Mob Wives of Chicago, Love and HIp Hop of Atlanta, Big Brother, Survivor, Desperate Housewives, and Greys Anatomy, just to name a few.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Welcome Blkfootblaque, and please enjoy your stay with us. Unfortunately, yes, lol... Here's a piece I posted earlier, got any update; if so, post it up Blkfootblaque:

Reality TV Quitters... Sheree Whitfield
http://destee.com/index.php?threads/reality-tv-quitters-sheree-whitfield.71765/

Peace In,

Greetings, Sister Blkfootblaque and welcome! :hi:

No, I'm not a fan of reality television but I know some sisters that are. I'm curious and hopefully, you will allow me to ask. What is it about those programs that you find interesting?

I hope you enjoy the different discussions that take place here and that you feel comfortable to join in!

Peace,
Queenie

ahahaha, lol ....I'm glad you asked that. The very reason it can get on your nerves is one reason why I watch them. Second reason is I like strategy and smart people, they become my HERO, sort-of-speak, and because of people. Looking at different people helps me understand human behavior.

I'm a fan of reality TV, are you? Let me know if you like Mama Drama, Hollywood Exe's, Basketball Wives, Housewives of Atlanta, Mob Wives of Chicago, Love and HIp Hop of Atlanta, Big Brother, Survivor, Desperate Housewives, and Greys Anatomy, just to name a few.

Peace sista and welcome.

I'm not a fan because they have wore out their welcome with me. I hate when we get on there and be the biggest clowns. Like Flava Flav.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back