Black People : We've Been Taught to Hate Each Other

Not singling you out

I did say "we've been taught to hate each other" ... but i don't see myself upholding tools used for us to hate each other. What tools specifically, am i upholding?

Thanks for sharing.

:heart:

Destee

I wasn't speaking to you per se. Any tool that is used to divide us, and upheld is where i was going. As long as we speak massa words and spend massa "printed" money and continue an anti-community attitude, divisions will continue.

I see hope. what else do we have? hope and spirit and love and sometimes that is more than sufficient.

Peace.

No Sister, i do not hate you and i do not want to fight with you.

Now that i've answered your questions, would you mind telling me, what prompted the questions?

Have i said or done something that makes you think i hate and/or want to fight with you? If so, what.

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

Yes you did, you said that we (black people) have been taught to hate each other and that we have been taught to fight each other. So I was wondering, did you want to fight with me, or do you want to hate me because you have been taught to do those things? Other than that, it is perfectly natural for you to find fault with me or to disagree with me from time to time.

I don't hate you and I don't want to fight you either. I don't hate or want to fight with any of my brothers and sisters. As a hard core black woman, I haven't been taught to do those things to, and with my people. I don't even hate white people, I just don't trust their motives and therefore could careless about having anything to do with them or not. Hate is a very strong word.

I love all black people regardless of their skin tone or religion.

Now that I have said all of that...

I don't think any black person really wants to fight with each other or wants to hate each other but those of us that do those things, we more so hate ourselves and therefore reflect upon each other those things we dislike about ourselves. If we have positively changed, we sometimes reflect on to others to those things we see in them, that we used to be and now hate in them, which is the child in us. For instance, gangs. Boys killing boys or girls fighting other girls in the street. Most of them come from motherless or fatherless homes and most of them kill or fight other motherless or fatherless kids. Why are they doing those things to each other? My guess is because they don't like the result of what they are or the final result of what they will become. What they are is parentless and no one cares about them. What they will become is a statistic. So what do they do, they hit the streets in an unrealized effort to shoot down, what they are, or what they are desitined to become. It didn't always use to be this way. It used to be that if a black child was homeless, another black family would take them in, no questions asked.

The same logic can be applied to us adults that argue with each other here at this site. Here is the thing though, we are not kids who killed each other off, we are still living. We have not become a statistic, so we can attest to the fact that when there is will, there is a way. We can attest to unity as opposed to division, I can't tell you how many people who are not in my immediate family have helped me in my life, who have reached out to me. They were and are black people. Where would I be if not for them? Yes we bicker, yes we disagree but guess what, we still keep coming back. We could be hanging out with white folks kissing butt but we choose to be here bickering with each other and in our own crazy ways, trying to save one another. The fact of the matter is, we are still here. What that tells me is, we are not giving up, the white man and woman has tried to teach us those wicked things that will keep us divided but we are not falling for it. If fighting and arguing is what it takes to keep us from giving up, that's not such a hard price to pay for unity. From what I can see, for the most part, we do stick together when it is time to do so. That is with the exception of those who want unity, but are afraid of what it will take, ego and etc.

So where do we start, we start with loving ourselves and loving our children, that way, white people can't teach us or our children anything because we will already have each other to depend on for those necessary lessons of life, we don't and won't, need them for anything.

Again, I don't hate and desire to fight with my brothers and sisters and I don't hate and want to fight with you Destee.

Astrologer4U

I feel as though we were more or less taught to HATE the history of whom we are, more so than to hate each other.
Because, all one has to do is teach a person to hate the origin of their History, and they will automatically hate themselves and each other.
Many of us were marched around the tree of forgetfulness for that very purpose, but we were also marched around the tree of remembrance, but many of us don't care to remember who we were. Just go on many of the Black Messages Sites and you will see the same patterns.
Every time you have a person that tries and speaks the truth about our past
before the 3 major religions came into Africa and into our hearts and mind;
that person will be attacked as if they were the son of Satan, I have seen this to many times to believe any different. Sure, maybe off line that can be applied to being taught to hate ourselves, but on line???
How can one be taught to hate a stranger, or is it because that stranger is speaking a deep rooted truth within the African X psyche that told us what the white White man wants us to hate, so when that person tries to educate people about who we were-- before the massive brain washing of religions took place; the old Pavlov's dog syndrome comes into play, and we act on command -subconsciously, w/o even KNOWING the person true intentions. What most of us hate is the truth about our history, we lived 1000 of yrs w/o even seeing people from other cultures , then as time moved on, our most sacred beliefs became Paganistic, or we became Infidels in the eyes of intruders,
and those keys words are words that ultimately mean: "These people must be put to death w/o fail." If no one believes me, check your History, and many are continuing that same pattern to this very second,

by committing menticide by trying to drown out the truth of knowledge of self.
Because when you control the way a person looks at the universe itself,
you control their very being, just ask yrself:
Why do we still call the Planets, Months, days of the week, by Eurocentric names, but never named these things by the Religion and people in those books we worship today? And What did we call EVEREYTHING before the White man came? What were their African names???
It was a set up from day one, once we lost our conception of how we viewed space and time , our names of the planets days of the month and weeks, etc, etc, we were fair game for the on slaughter of mass genocidal mind warfare as we battle on w/ each other daily, as the battle rages on!

I feel as though we were more or less taught to HATE the history of whom we are, more so than to hate each other.
Because, all one has to do is teach a person to hate the origin of their History, and they will automatically hate themselves and each other.
Many of us were marched around the tree of forgetfulness for that very purpose, but we were also marched around the tree of remembrance, but many of us don't care to remember who we were. Just go on many of the Black Messages Sites and you will see the same patterns.
Every time you have a person that tries and speaks the truth about our past
before the 3 major religions came into Africa and into our hearts and mind;
that person will be attacked as if they were the son of Satan, I have seen this to many times to believe any different. Sure, maybe off line that can be applied to being taught to hate ourselves, but on line???
How can one be taught to hate a stranger, or is it because that stranger is speaking a deep rooted truth within the African X psyche that told us what the white White man wants us to hate, so when that person tries to educate people about who we were-- before the massive brain washing of religions took place; the old Pavlov's dog syndrome comes into play, and we act on command -subconsciously, w/o even KNOWING the person true intentions. What most of us hate is the truth about our history, we lived 1000 of yrs w/o even seeing people from other cultures , then as time moved on, our most sacred beliefs became Paganistic, or we became Infidels in the eyes of intruders,
and those keys words are words that ultimately mean: "These people must be put to death w/o fail." If no one believes me, check your History, and many are continuing that same pattern to this very second,

by committing menticide by trying to drown out the truth of knowledge of self.
Because when you control the way a person looks at the universe itself,
you control their very being, just ask yrself:
Why do we still call the Planets, Months, days of the week, by Eurocentric names, but never named these things by the Religion and people in those books we worship today? And What did we call EVEREYTHING before the White man came? What were their African names???
It was a set up from day one, once we lost our conception of how we viewed space and time , our names of the planets days of the month and weeks, etc, etc, we were fair game for the on slaughter of mass genocidal mind warfare as we battle on w/ each other daily, as the battle rages on!

Thanks Prince, for a broader perspective.

Our oppressors was very clever and ensure that they can maintain control for generations to come. Take away our identity it's easier to control the mind and put to form any image THEY desired.

We ate it , hook, line and sinker.

Self hatred runs deep. And until we, Acknowledge FIRST and foremost. And make an conscious effort to change and exercise what is TRUE BROTHERLY AND SISTERLY LOVE, This pattern will continue to be our demise.

We can say anything, but our actions screams otherwise.

I'll be the first to admit that I too believed in the system. Blind, deaf and naive to any truth. Self hatred wasn't in me, because I was protected until after I had already form self confidence in self, knew myself, and loved myself. ( The most priced gift my father could ever give. ) I never was expose to certain things and I was somewhat prepared. That's what strong black families did back then.

Now we don't even have that . Where is our armor ??

Our history distorted, Black families broken down, No sisterhood nor brotherhood in it's genuine original state, Very few children have both parents from the beginning to the end of all stages until adulthood. Chaos and confusion, anger , frustration, builds and YET ironically the masses STILL refuse to let go of the Eurocentric mind set and hold it dear to heart ?? :10500:

Hmmmmmm, With knowledge comes power but it also brings pain.

Its heartbreaking, to say the least.

Tell me............. Please tell me, How many times must we walk the exact same path expecting different results before we realize to change it up ??

Thanks again, Luv ya, Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back