Black People : We've Been Taught to Hate Each Other

No one can stroke the ego of a "two minute" brotha like a "two minute" sista.

I'll have to take your word for that ... i'm glad yall got each other ... :look:

:heart:

Destee

Peace and Blessings Family,

We've been taught to hate each other, fight each other, disagree with each other, find fault in each other ... we have been taught that ... but it is not our natural selves, it is not the way we were made ... yet the conditioning is so great, it's almost automatic ... almost completely replacing the natural within us, with an unnatural energy ... we're so bound and determined to tear each other down ... we don't even realize we're playing into their hands ... we're doing EVERYTHING they want and need us to do ... when we disparage another Brother or Sister .. no matter the reason ... no matter what that Brother or Sister has done ... it makes no difference ... we should not play into disparaging them any further than their own words and actions may do.

I wish we could see how bad we do each other ... but i don't think we see it ... for we continue as if it isn't there.

We talk of unity, while stabbing the character, integrity, effort, of another Sister or Brother.

We will talk about how poorly the Brother is digging the hole for the well, or putting on the roof, while never picking up a shovel or shingle to do the job ourselves.

We are so hard on each other ... i absolutely hate it ... but can't do anything about it.

For the power and control lies with each one, not me, and each one is just not ready to stop killing, disparaging their own.

Maybe one of these days though ... Lord Will'n ... i long to see such a day.

I must remain hopeful, in spite of the way we attack each other, that it will stop.

It's so disheartening, so discouraging, but i must still remain hopeful, in an almost hopeless situation.

I'm the right one though ... i know how to do that ... stay hopeful in a hopeless situation.

:heart:

Destee

Destee, do you hate me, do you want to fight with me, I don't mind if you disagree with me and occasionally find fault in me but I would like to know do you hate me, do you want to fight with me?

This is not a trick question, this is s sincere question and I would like an honest answer please.:)

Astrologer4U

Thanks

Peace and Blessings Family,

We've been taught to hate each other

I thought this site was here to help change this. I hope.

stay hopeful in a hopeless situation.

If we feel it's hopeless then it will appear hopeless. We must continue to thrive. It's what the ancestors expect of us. ALL OF US.

Thanks

Let me make this point, we can't on one hand stay we were "taught to hate other", then on the other hand uphold those tools that are used for us to hate each other. We are holding on to illusions. And life is not illusion, not to me anyway.

Thanks for hearing me out.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back