Black People : We've Been Taught to Hate Each Other

You have no idea,
because you have not read past posts here written as I said by folks who have a knowledge of self, and history,
or you have not read the posts were folks say they are not down for organization, or have said phuq, this scholar who has passed ,
or phuq Malcolm, or posted a desire to kill 30 million Black folks because they are Christian, because if you did and looked at the amount of free resources and knowledge we have available to us now, but still folks in the know, say me myself and I and to hell with any collective, you would have understood the evidence that's supports my statement.

If we fear observation, then were are we?
and how far can we progress like that?

simply hate folks for the plain thrill of it then

I should have to read every single post from every single person to have this discussion with you. You should be more then willing to clarify when asked. Be direct when asked a question. Not stay on defense. That is IF you love your people and look for unty for real. Because that kinda love is whats essential even with just a dream. **wink**

Our people been through enough and their fears are also real. Where is your patience and living example of love for them, As yourself.

I'm just saying.................... :10500:

But ahhhhhhhhhhhh, we should read every single post which is repetitive for the most part. Actions can sometimes jump off the page.

I hope YOU get the jest of it. :em2300:

see I don't know why you of all people have reduced this to a personal issue

I should have to read every single post from every single person to have this discussion with you. You should be more then willing to clarify when asked. Be direct when asked a question. Not stay on defense. That is IF you love your people and look for unty for real. Because that kinda love is whats essential even with just a dream. **wink**

Our people been through enough and their fears are also real. Where is your patience and living example of love for them, As yourself.

I'm just saying.................... :10500:

But ahhhhhhhhhhhh, we should read every single post which is repetitive for the most part. Actions can sometimes jump off the page.

I hope YOU get the jest of it. :em2300:

You think I get paid to do the research I do to warn the Black community about things coming up and the urgency of our need to prepare?

Because some of you here do seem and sound to have a honest and sincere concern and worry about what our people have regressed and retreated back to just to survive etc.:

Suchlike is the reason I even bother to read that other guy's stuff...

And yes it is starting to come across as a well planned diversion etc.

It isn't that some just make noise:

It is also kinda sorta a good idea to keep in mind the other means/ways/etc. some folk go about undermining us who are striving and trying to make a difference...

No...

Some church groups and some black elected officials don't aid or help us as much as they could or should...

But...

Somebody's got to start somewhere...

The so called black militants of the past also aided already established grassroots organizations etc.

Flashforward and some of what you also will need and should want to do will and should be for your own sake...

There is no 'one size fits all' quick fix...

Be it for how some of us need and want to redefine being black etc. on the positive side or a renewed collective approach to re-empowering ourselves as well?

On the other hand:

Nothing gained/if nothing's being ventured...

:fyi:

BLACKTOWN.NET

hi destee,i'v been reading your very true words and trying to find words of my own,you say what i think about everyday and if i had a solution i would get the peace prize[smile]but i just don't know what it will take for us to get ourselves together,we just have to keep on pushing[as curtis said]one of the saddest things i've seen was some weeks ago when a stupid ignorant[no other way to put it]guy was on the bus with a forty and a blunt the driver told him not to drink or smoke on the bus but of course he did and the teens thought it was the coolest thing[that n----r real ya'll]was the refrain as they laughed and took pic with the cell phones as if that buffoon was some sort of hero,yes it happen every day and this is the type of mentality that has got to change if our people are to have any chance for survival it drives me nuts as i continue to wonder why we think that acting like cartoons[sambo's]makes us special and this buffoon i speak of was an older black man so i'm not talking about just the youngsters because many times we as elders lead them astray because we want them to think we're cool,i talk to young people and try to get them to think beyond just today some listen some wanna fight but we have to keep trying because[
we]are all that[we] got and when you really think about it the white power structure would get rid of us tomorrow if they could find a place to dump all of us and i'm very serious,why do you think that[lincoln]talked of sending us back to africa? we need to get it together and soon.[/
QUOTE]

Trust me, the full scale wipe out of blax is in full effect. A culture of black feminine liberalism toward homosexuality. Yes the same down low homosexuality thats killing sistaz big time. Then there is the deafening silence over the fact that there are nearly just as many black babies aborted(killed) than born. Then there is the providing of education to sistaz and not brothaz. Dont get me wrong education is good, but the numbers are so uneven when it comes to the numbers of black women in college compared to the number of black men. And there is nothing more self righteous than a negroe w/ a college degree. Many suffer a serious case of Clarence Thomas syndrome after getting a bachelors and they turn to North Sudanese after they get as associates......................I watch many black women boast about how much more beautiful and intelligent their children will be if they have babies by white men or asians. The word beautiful is used no less than 6 times per minute, when describing mixed children. In a sense, I detect a form of self ethnic cleansing. With that said, their is no need for whites to send the military into our hoods and areas to wipe us out as they did the natives. Cause if the current trends continue, RIP black community by 2070.

You think I get paid to do the research I do to warn the Black community about things coming up and the urgency of our need to prepare?

Its never personal unless I know you personally.

But WE will not see eye to eye on the method. Which is fine, But why lie ?? Truly, Why lie about intent and objective ??

That's why I am a little perturb. Because if I can't get truth , Your truth then what the sense of the discussion ?? :10500:

IMHO, We are rewarded with deep research because you can't pay for the knowledge gained. How we pass it on is an horse of different color.

Have a good night. Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back