Black People : Wesley Snipes: "LIVE?" or "Memorex?"

Is Wesley Snipes "For Real?" or "Faking The Funk?"

• His contributions to Black history documentaries cancel out his negative comments about Black women.

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • His negative comments about Black women cancel out his contributions to Black history documentaries.

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
He spoke in "1st person" in that Ebony interview.

Yes he did and I didn't see where he said anything wrong. He made no generalizations about anyone

However I wasn't talking about defending himself 13 years ago, I'm refering to what you have to say about him as a man ,on this forum. He's not here to respond to you.

Yes he did and I didn't see where he said anything wrong. He made no generalizations about anyone

However I wasn't talking about defending himself 13 years ago, I'm refering to what you have to say about him as a man ,on this forum. He's not here to respond to you.
with all the rappers that call Black women everything but a child of God

and say they mean all Black women even their own mother,

no one has dawgged them and their
white groupies and gay groupies

or statements even raps songs,

something sounds strange about a dated statement posted now since these rappers
spit that myseganistic vomit each day

Yes, he did make blanket generalizations about Black women in that interview.

You just choose not to acknowledge it/accept it.

Personally, this isn't about him being with an Asian woman.

I would have more respect for him if he had said that he'd had some good and some bad past relationships with Black women.

....or if he had said that his bad past relationships with Black women didn't turn him away/against Black women....that he had just found love with someone else.

But, NOOOO. In that interview, he listed/described nothing but NEGATIVE attributes of and to Black women and in his past relationships with Black women.

YOU and some others just choose not to see it.

No, he's not here.

He's also not on the Internet anywhere in any of the countless articles about him.....nor is any of the other countless Black men and Black women who have been discussed on this site:

Pres. Obama is not here.

Cynthia McKinney is not here.

Malcolm is not here.

King is not here.

Jesus is not here.

Muhammad is not here.

ETC.....

But, if you know how to get in touch with Wesley, do please INVITE him to Destee.com.

THIS IS NOT TRUE.

There are many threads on this site about the disrespect and objectification of Black women in Hip Hop and Rap lyrics.

But, THIS THREAD is about the negative, insulting remarks Wesley Snipes said about Black women.

Word is bond

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back