Black Spirituality Religion : Were the gods Aliens?

Music Producer said:
http://unmuseum.mus.pa.us/siriusb.htm

I have heard of the Dogon people and their star myth. But come to find out once the white man reached the technological level they actually did find the Dogon peoples star and star map was aqurit.

Now how could this possably be?

peace

you should actually do some Sirius study of the Dogon before loosely speaking of the Dogon!

I see you at the finish line trying too align the Dogon and the Nommos up with your Old Testament God, but please do some more research b4 you do that..............

Radical Faith said:
I give these Hieroglyphs no validity or do I give this article validity. If tomb raiders and grave robbers could disfigure the faces of all the original statues and likeness of ancient Egyptians, create mock tombs and recreate the white Egyptian image and pass it off why wouldn't Europeans go the next step farther and say the gods were aliens which give them their technology? It's that what the movie "Stargate" was trying to say? I can't speak for my brothers and sisters of Khemetian Theology but if I could my question would be, "How could the Creator of something be alien to it?" When one takes ownership for creating something is not the creation a part of it's owner? That would be like saying an artist is an alien to his masterpeice....

Just my thoughts on the subject....

Peace....

I love you, My Black Brother. :great:

HOTEP

Notice: there is a difference between god(s) and GOD.

I believe in The GOD of the Old Testament. I have posted this passage before but people rejected it because they had no understanding of it.

Joel:3:8: And I will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the children of Judah, and they shall sell them to the Sabeans, to a people far off: for the LORD hath spoken it.

With the new information and proof that the Dogon People have been visited by “a people far off” (gods) we can began to see the reality of Joel 3:8.

If one disbelieves African Oral history one is stuck with explaining how the Dogon People of Africa can have detailed drawings of a star system that cannot be seen with the naked eye or a standard telescopes? How could they have access to information that is beyond their technological abilities?
Any one care to explain this?

Music Producer said:
Notice: there is a difference between god(s) and GOD.

I believe in The GOD of the Old Testament. I have posted this passage before but people rejected it because they had no understanding of it.

Joel:3:8: And I will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the children of Judah, and they shall sell them to the Sabeans, to a people far off: for the LORD hath spoken it.

With the new information and proof that the Dogon People have been visited by “a people far off” (gods) we can began to see the reality of Joel 3:8.

If one disbelieves African Oral history one is stuck with explaining how the Dogon People of Africa can have detailed drawings of a star system that cannot be seen with the naked eye or a standard telescopes? How could they have access to information that is beyond their technological abilities?
Any one care to explain this?

How are you connecting Sabeans to the Dogon? According to the Hebraic history all indication show that the Sabeans were an Semetic Arabs known for their acceptional trading skills from the land of Sheba (Southern Arabia). Sheba or Saba was the grandson of Noah's grandson Joktan. No where in the Bible does it even mention the Dogon. Dogon Theology is in no way connected to Judeo-Christian Theology in any way. Perhaps Brother Infomoetry is correct by saying your are trying to glean Dogon cosmogony from a Hebraic scripture when there is no corralation between the two.

Peace....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back