Black Spirituality Religion : Were the gods Aliens?

Music Producer said:
My faith is in the Old Testament GOD. Anything that is Specifically Spoken as coming directly from HIS Breath in as decreed “Thus saith the LORD” or “The LORD said unto me” or it depicts GOD Himself as Speaking the Words is what my faith is based in.

It is nice to have a well defined relationship with GOD. Most people are unable to accomplish that.

Hey! may be I have reached sphere 0?
Never mind, you wouldn’t understand.

Okay, but the Old Testament is still tantamount to Christianity or Judaism. So when I debate with you, I still might have in my mind you support some of those types of ideals.

Is there a particular faith you practice or you just do your own thing when it comes to religion?

Music Producer....

Modern science defines an alien just as you have. Just because they use the term alien, doesn't mean that they could not have been humans. As humans circumnavigated the globe, genetic deformations happened. It is not surprising that they could've shrunk, and features undergone drastic changes, seeing how they inhabited other planets*. I'm pretty sure you're familiar with the Anu. If the ancient gods were not human, what were they? Demons? I think not.

Music Producer said:
Why doesn’t the name Mulungu appear in the Metu Neter?

Did you know it is one of the most ancient names of an All Powerful Monotheistic GOD of most areas and tribes of Africa and dates back before Kemet?

Nsala malecum,

In what language is that? It sounds Bantu in origin. But specifically what ethnic group and language affiliation.

What was the parent group that first used this language?

It sounds similiar to Kalunga.

Blackbird

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back