Black Spirituality Religion : Were the gods Aliens?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Feb 14, 2006.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
  2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,731
    i don't know about the Gods, but lately i been wondering about you.......

3. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    LOL.

COINTELPRO?

4. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    For religions or spiritual systems that believe in "the gods" to them they were the same type of God you believe in.

It's interesting how some Christians are against the concept of polytheism, yet purport in their religion the existence of three separate, distinct entities of Divinity. They say it's all interlinked... well, maybe on some level polytheists thought so too. In fact, it's interesting because many of those belief systems still accepted the idea of a "final" God.

Anyway, as far as aliens I believe it's possible they could exist. Are they gods? No. Could they have superior abilities than us? Maybe. But ultimately if they exist they are still creatures who were made thus incapable of being on the same level as the ultimate God.

5. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
  6. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    I don’t know if you noticed or not but I am not a Christian or Servants of Jesus in any way. As a matter of fact I believe Jesus, according to the Bible; is Lucifer.

But that’s a whole nother topic.

7. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    One that is not of this world with attributes and a chemical makeup not found on this planet.

8. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    Well, what is your religion so I can understand better where you're coming from?

9. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Why doesn’t the name Mulungu appear in the Metu Neter?

Did you know it is one of the most ancient names of an All Powerful Monotheistic GOD of most areas and tribes of Africa and dates back before Kemet?

Wonder why that name is not in the Metu Neter?

I haven’t finished reading it yet but it is starting to look like to me, it is a hustle.
    I understand clearly that it has good intentions in creating a religion for the black people that is by the black people but we must not stoop down to their level and start inventing GOD.

According to the Metu Neter we should be finding Egyptian carvings and drawings of the Tree of Life in an ancient format. In all of my looking and examining of Egyptian Artifacts and even Artifacts predating Egypt I have yet to see anything that looks like the Tree of Life.

As much as we draw and record history of the gods and as pretty, complex and uniquely made as an image as the Tree of Life is, you and I both know we should be finding Ancient African drawings of this unique and complex geometric image. Yet nothing has been found even resembling The Tree of Life.

You wouldn’t happen to have anything, would you?

10. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    My faith is in the Old Testament GOD. Anything that is Specifically Spoken as coming directly from HIS Breath in as decreed “Thus saith the LORD” or “The LORD said unto me” or it depicts GOD Himself as Speaking the Words is what my faith is based in.

It is nice to have a well defined relationship with GOD. Most people are unable to accomplish that.

Hey! may be I have reached sphere 0?
    Never mind, you wouldn’t understand.