Black People : We're In A State Of Genocide!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    My people, my people. I do not expect any more from your thought process than what is displayed....understanding how so few of us have been actually taught "How To Think". There comes a time however when all the pieces must be put in place and a spade gets called a spade. At the same time I want you to know that the masses of us are afraid of white people so I don't expect much as it presently stands...however, Like Marcus Garvey and Paul Robeson before us, I have reached the point where I am willing to declare that we are in a state of Genocide. Let us then look at the facts to see if I am correct.

1. Based on the data that a thousand are being aborted a day, that comes to over 3 million a year.

2. If we consider that it was indeed the C.I.A. who created "crack and then infiltrated our communities with it as a means to fund the contra", whereby our communities are in devastation from their actions, then that speaks a volume by itself.

3. If we count the black on black deaths of our young as a result of their purposeful intended actions then we begin the see the cause and effect of what they did.

4. If we do all the data and come to understand that "Aids" was equally created by the government and introduced in our communities for our destruction and that they purposely went over to Africa and infected over 50 million of them through a supposed "smallpox" vaccine which now finds the continent ravaged with Aids....and with this being an issue that none of our supposed leaders or white people are addressing, what are we to think?

5. To top this off we must consider the amount of our youth who are being incarcerated for lengthy periods of time of some stupid stuff during their child producing years in prison.

Points 1 to 5 are more than enough for me to say that we are in a state of Genocide and no one is calling it what it is....but that's only when you add up all the facts.

This can't be rationalized, sugar coated or explained away. Everything white is killing us and I defy ANYONE TO PROVE ME WRONG.

2. Putney Swope

Putney Swope Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +139
    I understand you sentiments however.....

If whites disapeared or like the Barabar Ann Teer; Negro Ensemble Play, "A Day of Absence", instead they disapeared for a year.
    What would be the condition of the Black community?]

Since the Nguzo Saba of Ron Karenga, adapted from the nation building and sustaining principles of Julius Nyere, we have had a manual if you will, for self sustenance that regardless of religion or spirituality or Free Thinker,
    anyone of African descent could network for city, statewide and national success.
    However we failed to subsidize Black farmers, open our own suppermarkets, package our own foods, mass produce our own clothing, and seize our own utilities since the monopolies were dropped.
    Now here we are with 800 billion in a drowning economy, according to Andre Eggeletion, Gerald Celente, Mark Weiss, Naomi Klein, and Gary Null, and yet have not seen the necessity nor developed any inclination to unify any of this resource to form a safety net for those who will obviously slip through the cracks, let alone even a discussion of economicaly leaving what Elijah Muhammed called a burning house.
    Acoording to ex spook Dr. Tyrone Powers, every so caled Black leader has either sold out or lke the senator in the Godfather part 2, had their picadillos, compromised by the FBI so they dare not lift a finger to assist the communty let alone lead.
    And that leaves the grassroots.

Garvey achieved Pan AAfrican communication towards a common goal across this planet at a time of colonization and rampant and blatant Jim Crow.

Now with a Black president, 40 out of 50 nations on the continent of Africa free of colonization, and practicaly everyone in this nation of African descent from 11 to 101 years of age, with a Blackberry, cell phone, internet access, facebook, myspace, twitter, and all the wisdom of all of our greates warriors, leaders, teachers aand inspirers at thier fingertips,
    we are in a situation today globally that is making Mossiah's remains roll in the grave like a rotticery.
    The fact that at the time I am typing this I cannot find 3 websites from any state, strictly dealing with healing the Black community, literally and exponentialy,
    that I could trust to send my hard earned dollars to or work with in my spare time for the benefit of Our greater good, causes me to ask one question regarding the statement of this post.

Looking at how much is realy in the glass and that at this juncture of our 150,000 year history it is more like a pitcher then a glass, would it be more applicable to say that we are in a state of suicide rather then genocide?

3. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    not to make light....cause i agree
    but it's a good thing we fiznuck like rabbits
    or we would be extinct....

one love
    khasm

4. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,530
    Merely surviving and truly striving aren't necessarily interchangeable...

FYI...

5. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304

:welldone::congrats::bingo::terrific:

6. Putney Swope

Ratings:
    +139
    During the 60s no one was taught to think either

the problem today is that we as a people are happy to think for our individual needs but do not have the heart to give a **** about the collective good

7. OldSkooter

OldSkooter Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    It's a shame, a **** dirty shame how much you young punks put the blame on somebody else. I come from a
    day when wehad to stand tall and fight just to go to school and now fools nowadays just walk from it.
    now tell me who you blame for that? aids? Show me a whole bucket of **** aids, that's no reason to drop
    out or go about killin each other. the modern black man don't have the self control. when I stepped out of
    line my pops slapped sense into me. spun my head clean round sometimes, but it worked. Now who is the
    daddy? the gov't and **** welfare and this daddy sure the hell isn't ward cleaver! this daddy waits until you're
    old enough when the slaps are 5 10 20 years.

the my people you're referring to doesn't include my blood.

nephew sent me here, said it was a positive place. he and I are gonna have a little talk

8. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    troll alert!

9. Putney Swope

Ratings:
    +139
    there is thinking and there is analysis

The statement that
    1. Based on the data that a thousand are being aborted a day, that comes to over 3 million a year.

well is that not suicide?
    Did anyone put a gun to those brothers heads and tell them to have unprotected sex with a woman they would not support, or the sisters to shack with a man that did not love or respect them enough to do so?
    to blame Whites for that is to deny our intelligence!!!!!!!!!

The statemnt that
    2. If we consider that it was indeed the C.I.A. who created "crack and then infiltrated our communities with it as a means to fund the contra", whereby our communities are in devastation from their actions, then that speaks a volume by itself.

Well since this pretty much is common knowledge and not a conspiracy theory, why is there practicaly no discussion of Black men cleaning up our communities of this crap or demanding a Black president to make heroin and cocaine entering US borders a National Security Issue?
    or simply encouraging the families to ostracize anyone involved in such activities

Isnt our sale of drugs to each other suicide?

The statement
    3. If we count the black on black deaths of our young as a result of their purposeful intended actions then we begin the see the cause and effect of what they did.

what could be purposeful or intended about fratricide?
    the majority of this bloodshed is based on drug turf infringements, which are usualy done unintentionaly by the infringing party but the hits are made as a warning to others, this goes back to our failure to eradicate crap from our communies as Black men, and a failure to sieze what the IN THING is for our youth before the hip hop world does,
    hence further suicide!

4. If we do all the data and come to understand that "Aids" was equally created by the government and introduced in our communities for our destruction and that they purposely went over to Africa and infected over 50 million of them through a supposed "smallpox" vaccine which now finds the continent ravaged with Aids....and with this being an issue that none of our supposed leaders or white people are addressing, what are we to think?

Now this is realy and clearly an indication of suicide in it's most obvious and blatant form.
    The rise in AIDS in the Black community is basically suicide or a subconcious wish to end ones life, AIDS awareness is like not being aware of the late night fried chicken joint or buying loose cigarettes from the Arab grocer, everyone knows about AIDS!!!!!
    1. condoms are free
    2. If one fears illuminati tampering with free condoms is ones life worth a 50 cent rubber?
    3 Why are so many young women having sex with men who do not love them or themselvs enough to be regularly tested?

5. To top this off we must consider the amount of our youth who are being incarcerated for lengthy periods of time of some stupid stuff during their child producing years in prison.

Why get busted for stupid stuff or for anything at all?
    Carol Taylor's "The Little Black Book had been distributed to youth centers all over the nation and the Caribean, warning youth regarding how to act rather then react towards encounters with law enforcement, but when going to jail becomes a cool fad and a rites odf passage amongst stReet culture and being deaf dumb and blind to the knowledge of self becomes the new "thrill "and the new "high",
    then that is quite obviously suicide:qqb012:

All 5 of these modalities have to do with a collective rejection of Afrocentric culture and the principles of the NGUZO SABA

All of this stuff realy became epidemic when the youth stopped caling each other sister and brother and started calling each other the B word and the N word,
    and the parents are to blame for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    not Fred and Wilma Flintstone

10. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    programed black self hate....

the system of white supremacy programs black people to self destruct.
    black self hate is a major tool in this self destruction.
    it is larger than any individual set of parents.