Black People : WERE ARE YOU???

Light

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Sorry for the title but;

I just wanted to know were your Pride is really???

Did you leave it in a car???

Did you leave it with the girl at the bar???

okay now really...

Basically what I am explaining is if we put our energies into things tha are not safe there are a billion idiotz out there ready to steal your pride and wear it .... literally....

Think about it this way many people are out there working to the bone for something they want or need.... And there are people doing nothing just standing and waiting for you to earn it so they can steal it....
And they know they can without any penalities.....

Therefore it iz time to quit putting all your pride and effort into objectz... and start putting into your self.....

Think about it many of us in the black communities and every were around the world have worked 2 to 10 timez harder than many other peoplez just due to our skin color "varying in range" ....

Plus put up with more disrespect and lower pay and less rank and no honest investigationz about anything.... and placated on television... "turn that crap off"....

Even many of the black people on television are working for money which in turn ... turnz into working unfairly agianst "blackz" or other typez of people..

I say this because with pride inside of yourself "not in a car, or money, or house, or whatever" you can tell people to "kizz your " But with pride inside of your self you can let go of those thingz with out a second look...

See the whole ideal of breaking people is to take away thingz "as with a child" ... break them down ... then build them up slowly the way you want to build them....

And basically the people are thanking and defending those that broke them in the first place..... "How Ironic ... huh"

Plus on top of that you militarlize the people by telling them what they should wear, or whatz cool and what is not cool .... "hey I great idea put it into moviez ... lol"

Each one of you are worth more than you will ever know... and more than I will ever know... and that is very very serious.....

Dont Become otherz toolz no matter the color or the knowledge or whatever...

Your Pride and Your Beauty is something that no otherz have and they will do anything to take it....

Hold your head high we are unique

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back