Black Poetry : wenesday evening.

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by brotherdarrows@, Apr 11, 2007.

1. brotherdarrows@

brotherdarrows@ Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    right back again trying to see if i can get in when i get in and i want in in is where i been when i get back staying black until the end and its love of self and how to eat to live for better health trying to see real far and far reaching when i reach for each and each and doing the echo echoing in the in the shine shine and mine mind rhyme war it go de ja vo when we flow all the brothers want to go and get righteous and like this if you see it glow and preach it at six when the casket drop hip to the don't stop they thought they seen me at the spot no cursing or ballon bursting going to church and... always kicking the time that will make us bring one wing dipping and i am sipping as i be ripping and tearing into that and pick it first no thirst been quenched but its hot in here to fast for me trying to slow it down for the man again but i feel it i am off again and i feel it again and i begin its touching inside the right side on the other side that is where i am out and it right when it right might never finsh just to fast for me can i grab it silly rabbit and a post that i post like a postage stamp and i make base camp i am here feel the presssure time to check the deadline in the middle of it all and and who took the credit i bet they bet it and that set it off hear the things that i know are not true the problems around the way got me feeling all the pressure that come one on one a ton for fun and shun the son when he is done and he felt he paused for thee CENTER cause not the cause because here they come on the run trying to defend my position against those who just go and i fed it up with feed up no metaphors only closed and open doors that we prosper when done proper don't drop her if i didn't feel it how could i feel inhale breathe and see and be worthy from the west but it rotates east 1,033 1/3 miles per hour by the hour the power never cower on the tower always showered and clean i mean and i mean the deen that fiends for that which seams and closes let me wonder the continent and the lenses that focus on focus spilling in my bones the time is right now since i got a computer now i can't stop typing now like i got a addiction to friction spilt my blood that i love and i protect and check that abstract cross the street and up and down the block we clock when we drop our drop on the wire or lime wire never tire keep going and going and going and going and going and going its flowing and showing and moving the crowd yelling i am black and proud and a hard row to row but i go with this flow its all i got i make it but not to hot i think not it got appeal and feel and its real lets ride to this and do this do you know who i am watch me move today on a day when play is no longer play stimilate the mind retoactive interactive proactive and proud critics don't bite me man watch the hand that feeds the man let it all out bring it back black facts that stack tracks and racks that lacks no acts contained in the real that feel and the steel that stole the gold when they broke the mold out of eu rope on a wenesday evening.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    nice write as the evening close wit a bang

3. watzinaname

watzinaname Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +122
    Your flow has quite an impact, I'll bet this sounds great spoken, poet.